Chapter 19

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

*Recap*

"I want you." I said as he looked at me with such adornment.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

~Gabby's P.O.V~

I can't believe I just said that but it was so true. I wanted him; even if it meant losing my virginity. I wanted him now. I stood up and I began to walk to the stairs with Andrew right behind me. I wanted to hold his hand or something at least. I walked slowly into his room, as he still followed. I wanted so badly to just turn around and have him right there. Damn I sound like a sex addict. I opened the door to his room; it's been a while since I have been in here. It was still dark but the window was opened letting the moon to give us all the light we needed. I walked to the bed and I sat down on it turning myself back to Andrew.

"We don't have to do this." Andrew said as he leaned against the doorframe. I looked at the ground of course just a little embarrassed at the thought. But for one thing I did know my answer.

"But I want to do it." I said to Andrew as he sat right next to me. I looked up at him; damn he's so hot. He took my face in his hands and he brought our lips together. As our lips touched I put my hands around his neck as he brought his around my waist. I could feel his fingers begin to slowly unzip was dress. My cheeks were probably bright red. Andrew leaned back for a second.

"Don't worry I'll be gentle." Andrew said as he began to kiss my neck. I was nervous now; great. Finally my dress was fully unzipped; it fell to my waist. As Andrew began to lightly kiss my lips again I began to unbutton his shirt. That went off easily and quickly.

"Gabby are you sure about this?" Andrew asked as I was about to undo his belt. I sighed.

"Andrew I am positively sure, now shut the hell up and kiss me." I said as he smiled. He immediately brought his lips to mine again as I undid his belt. My fingers laid nimbly on his abs as we kissed. I could feel him smile in our kisses. Finally it was the moment of truth. I let go of Andrew and I stood up letting the dress fall quickly to the ground. I took out my headband as I got back in bed with Andrew. While I got off my dress he got his pants off. All he was wearing was his boxers and my bra and underwear. Right when I got back on the bed we went right back to what we were doing, right back.

"I love you." Andrew said in the middle of a kiss. I wanted to say something, no I am.

"I love you too." I said as I could feel him undo my bra. Not it is the moment of truth, Gabby. Moment of truth. My bra fell to the bed as Andrew continued to kiss me. I didn't know what really to think other then Bye Virginity it was fun to have you. Before I could even think anything more. My underwear was off and so was Andrew's. He gave me one last look.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I knew my answer since the start.

"I am sure." I said he looked at me and nodded. I began to kiss my neck as all my focus was lost. He slide in gently as I began to moan out. God I sound so terrible! He went in and out gently and repeatedly, as I kept moaning. Finally we reached an end when he had his climax. Now here I was; a girl in love with someone I used to hate. It's amazing. But on with my story. Now here I was. Andrew was lying down and I was half lying on him. Then the sheet for the bed on top of us. He was twirling my hair whispering all sorts of stuff.

"I love you, I love you." He whispered as I smiled.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered. Oh god I love him. I love Andrew Miller; the guy in high school I used to hate. Wow.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So what do you think?????!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God what a chapter!! :)

So tell me what you think.

Cause I love you all!

Oh and don't worry the story is not done yet!

Well bye bye!