Chapter 7

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

*Recap*

I don't know why or how it was possible but I felt safe.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

~Gabby's P.O.V~

We laid there for a while just silently but that was perfectly fine for my taste. Then finally after a while I fell right asleep.

I had a wonderful dream that night. I was in a lush green field laying in the grass smiling at the sun as it brought down nice lovely sunshine rays. Suddenly I was dancing at a Panic at the disco concert. Then I was swimming in a cool pool. Then the dream ended. Damn.

I woke up with Andrew holding me and from my belly button to my head was on top on Andrew. It was comfy but still weird I mean we hated each other. Well also the other night we made out, stupid brain why did you bring that up? I let out a sigh as I quickly slipped out of the bed. It was really late well we must of both been really tired. I mean that roundhouse kick to the face still is still making my foot sting. Andrew's face was sweating. I felt kind of bad. I walked down the dark hallway and down the dark stairs to the Kitchen. I grabbed a towel then I soaked it in water.

I walked back upstairs and Andrew was still sleeping and probably still very soar. I smiled as I took th wet towel and I put it on his forehead. I put it on for a few seconds then I was about to pull away when suddenly Andrew grabbed my wrist. I nearly jumped out of my own skin.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you it's just that feels so good." Andrew whispered out as he let go of my wrist. I smiled as I nodded and I kept the towel on his head. I walked over to the couch as Andrew still laid on the bed.

"You can still sleep here if you want. I make sure not to touch you." Andrew whispered out as he tried to sit up. I ran back to him and I pushed him back down.

"You mister need to stay laying down." I said as I walked around to the other side of the bed.

"You are probably wondering what Jacob and I were fighting about right?" Andrew asked as I laid down on the bed. I smiled at him.

"It wasn't really hard to figure out." I said as I patted his arm. He brushed his hand on my arm; it filled me with goose bumps.

"Yah he was being a pig and I thought you desire better." Andrew confessed as he glanced over at me. Wow, this is different.

"Wow who the hell are you and what have you done to the Andrew I know?" I asked as I began to laugh. He chuckled along with me. He let out a sigh as he creased my cheek. This is really different.

I let out a sigh, "So what do you want to do tomorrow?" Andrew asked as rubbed his head.

"Well I roundhouse kicked one of your friends, I've kissed you, I've watched a movie, what else could I possible do?" Then it went silent, oh why did I have to bring up that kiss.

"What was the 2nd one you said?" Andrew asked as he started to move his whole entire body towards me. I bit my lip, should I repeat it. I should.

"I've kissed you." I whispered as I looked towards my toes. Suddenly Andrew cupped my face and brought my eye sight up to him.

"That shouldn't have been our first kiss." He said as he began to lean in closer and I did the same. Then he continued "This should have." Then he brought my face to him. He brought us together but right when our lips touched I put my arms around his neck gently and he did the same but with my back. I slowly began to move almost on top of him then he winced.

"Sorry." I whispered as I UN connected our mouths. He mouthed "Fine." Then he brought our lips back together. They moved gently then I could feel his tongue ask for entrance and I allowed it freely. His tongued went all around my mouth exploring places that I didn't even know of. Then I did the same to him. It was amazing, way too amazing. I still couldn't believe this was Andrew Miller we're talking about here. After a lot of minutes of making out, I disconnected our lips and I laid practically on top of him as he held me kissing my forehead repeatedly.

"You are so beautiful Gabby." Andrew whispered as he kissed my cheek.

"You're so smart and sexy and just amazing!" He whispered louder as he smiled at me. I could feel myself blushing. Wow so many compliments. I smiled as I looked at him and I gave him a quick peek.

"Andrew your very hot and funny now let's be quiet and not ruin the moment." I said as I messed up his hair. He rolled his eyes then he began to close his eyes I did the same I was really tired.

~Andrew's P.O.V~

"Wow who the hell are you and what have you done to the Andrew I know?" She asked as she began to laugh I joined along with her. I let out a long sigh then I creased her cheek she looked so beautiful when she smiled or laughed or even anything like that.

"So what do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked Gabby as I rubbed my aching head. She smiled.

"Well I roundhouse kicked one of your friends, I've kissed you, I've watched a movie, what else could I possible do?" Then she went silent, it was awkward and I knew why, the whole kiss thing.

"What was the 2nd one you said?" I asked as I started to turn towards her. I wanted to do something since she thought I was being different tonight.

"I've kissed you." She whispered as she looked towards her feet. I got to do this be a man I yelled to myself in my head. I took my hand and I cupped her face and I brought her eyes back up to where I could see them.

"That shouldn't have been our first kiss." I said as we both began to lean closer to each other.

"This should have." I said as I brought our lips together. She instantly put her hands around my neck as I put mine around her back. She tasted sweeter than last night, much sweeter. I smiled as she began to get on top of me till she hit un injured spot I winced.

She UN connected our mouths as she whispered "Sorry." I just mouthed "Fine." Then I connected us back together. Get got more intense. Then I decided to do something I've only done once. I asked for entrance with my tongue and she gave it freely. I went everywhere and when I was done she did the same. She is amazing, amazing and sexy! After many more wonderful minutes of this she disconnected our lips as I held her, and I kissed her forehead repeatedly.

"You are so beautiful Gabby." I whispered as I kissed her cheek that was the color of a cherry.

"You're so smart and sexy and just amazing!" I whispered louder as she blushed even more.

She is so beautiful, now I am a little happy about this arrange marriage thing. A little. I mean I get her, Gabby Hunter. Hot, smart, funny, amazing, lovely, beautiful, hot Gabby Hunter.

She gave me a quick kiss then she said "Andrew your very hot and funny now let's be quiet and not ruin the moment." Then she messed up my hair. I rolled my eyes as they became droopy. I tried my hardest to open them but when I did I opened them to see Gabby sleeping soundly in my arms. I wish every morning I can wake up like this.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Love it?

Like it?

Hate it?

Ok?

Could have done better?

Please comment!

Love you all!