Special Chapter-1

Special Chapter 1

When Mr. Mapagpigil called me that night, I already knew what he was going to say. I was actually waiting for that.

I knew the moment he brought me to his mansion, will be the end of my dreams, too. But I did what he asked me to do, without having second thought. I wanted to study, that's what I have always wanted.

Being Renia Rose Mapagpigil wasn't hard at first but this man came. I did not care about others but I met this man. Yes, I need friends but Renia doesn't.

"Hey, you're new here?" I heard someone asked me that. I actually heard everything he said even if he didn't say that out loud. He thinks I am weird. I just nodded.

"I am Jethro David," he said again. I looked at him and listened to what his mind was saying about me.

He's not bad. His bad look is the opposite of what kind of person he is. I like the way he smiles, his smile shows how true his heart is. It is the kind of smile you will hardly see on the faces of the people around you. He is the kind of person you want to keep forever and will make you believe that forever exists.

I looked away and decided to do the right thing. I want him to be my friend but again, Renia doesn't.

**

"I saw you talking to some girls. Haven't I told you not to make friends? You don't have the rights to do that."

I remeber Renia's face as she says these words.

"Yes, ate," I asnwered her.

I looked at her emotionless face and heard what her mind says. She did not understand the word.

I lived in the Philippines with my parents. Our mother taught me her language. Unfortunately, my half sister, Renia, did not learn anything from our mother. I know that it was my father's fault that's why I feel guilty for what my father has done to their family.

"What's that?" She asked.

"It is a Tagalog term for older sister."

Her emotionless face suddenly showed anger and hatred.

"I will never be your sister."

I used to be very afraid of her but Jethro taught me to forget the fears, hatred, and anger so that life must go on. As long as you think you are doing right, don't listen to what they are saying about you.

My Je taught me a lot of things. He's not a vocal person, but his actions and his thoughts are my adviser.

**

A/N: Posted my new story entitled "Just Stay". Sana po ay mabasa niyo rin. Salamat! ♥