Chapter 66

Shirahoshi went to the grave and has been praying for a long time, Jinbei informed us that it belongs to her mother and her name was Otohime.

"Yellow hair, blue eyes, her clothes are like a goldfish?" I asked.

Jinbei froze "Have do you know?"

"I can see spirits, she's rubbing her daughter's back while jumping trying to wipe her tears" I explained as Otohime noticed me then bowed to me and mouthed thank you for bringing Shirahoshi here and I bowed back to her.

"That's amazing" Jinbei mumbled.

"I'm glad Shirahoshi is finally able to be with her again" I grinned "Also Megalo, you did so well!"

He looked exhausted but then swam around happy from my praise, "Lily!" I saw Nami and Camie in what looks like a bubble bus.

"PRINCESS!!" Camie freaked out once she got off the bus.

"Nami! Did the banquet start?" Luffy waved to her.

"Any strawberry tarts? I had a huge one" I grinned.

"NAMI-SWAN!!" Sanji came through like a tornado and got caught up in Shirahoshi's hair but he was happy as he was getting strangled by it concerning us and Shirahoshi cried about how she is murdering someone.

Chopper and I helped him out.

"Anyway, Camie how did you not see her?" I asked.

"Because of your beauty!" Sanji answered for her making me laugh.

Camie went to check on Hachi and Nami explained to us that Neptune has been captured and so was some of our crewmates by someone called Hody.

"Who di?" I tried saying his name.

"I never thought that such things could happen at the Ryugu Palace" Jinbei mumbled.

"Where are the others?" Luffy asked worried.

"I don't know, I was gonna go back as soon as I met you" Nami explained.

"Okay, let's get an army of sharks" I spoke up and Luffy's eyes turned into stars.

Jinbei picked me up "I left the message because I didn't want to get you into trouble" He explained.

"Its Luffy," I said confused as to why he even tried.

Jinbei brought up someone called Arlong who was taken down by Luffy and his crew when they were in East Blue.

"I have to apologise the person who is responsible for setting Arlong loose in the East Blue was me" Jinbei admitted shocking us all and he finally put me down when Luffy started whining that he wanted to hug me.

Nami informed me about her past before so I know what significance this has to her, Sanji then came along with tea while singing "Sanji we are having a serious conversation so stop acting like that!" Nami demanded.

"I love you, even when you're so severe!" Sanji exclaimed.

Luffy sipped my tea "THAT'S NOT FOR YOU!!" Sanji yelled.

Luffy then kissed me making Sanji turn to stone shocking all of us "Oh yeah. he was passed out when I said we are dating" I mumbled as Sanji crumbled away and Chopper cried over him

"Now Jinbei, what do you mean? You set Arlong loose into the East Blue?" Nami questioned him.

Sanji explained how he heard someone say it was so Jinbei could become a warlord and he informed Jinbei about how Arlong killed Nami's mother.

"Depending on what you have to say, I might not forgive you" Sanji glared at him.

"That's Nami's choice" I spoke up.