Chapter 41

"This is amazing!" I yelled as I stuffed my mouth with more takoyaki, Hachi is making them right in front of us, and he's doing it so quickly because of how many arms he has, Camie and Pappagg are helping him with the ingredients.

"You saved us so eat as much as you want," He told us and Luffy was eating twice as much as everyone else.

"Young master don't leave yet" We heard a familiar voice I got up while still eating and looked out to where it was coming from.

I spat out the food that was in my mouth and is now in the sea "Was the food bad?" Hachi asked concerned.

"No it's brilliant," I told him and I couldn't look away.

"Then what is it?" Luffy stood up and asked.

"That" I pointed at Duval who has a brand new face he is literally shining.

"Oh I altered his face structure," Sanji told me.

I started ignoring Duval because his narcissism is too much for me, I went back to the lovely food. He left sometime later, and once we finished eating the Luffy's belly was inflated with food, and he couldn't stand up so he was rolling on the floor.

Sanji called to everyone who made the food "Come up on to the ship and I will make you some tea and Lily-chwan I have something for you too."

"Can I have some to?" Hiriko asked.

"Of course Hiriko-chwan!" He shouted and went off to prepare the tea.

I went up with everyone else and Usopp rolled Luffy up on to the deck we sat on a table that is on the deck and Sanji gave everyone tea "Here you go" He gave me a strawberry tart.

I ate a bit of it and it tastes just like Akira's a tear accidentally fell from my eye "Lily! Is it bad!?" Sanji panicked and everyone looked at me with worry in their eyes.

"No, it tastes just like the one someone used to make me" I smiled and ate more joyfully and Sanji sighed relieved.

I felt someone pat my head I looked to see Luffy "She loves it I can tell by her eyes" he told Sanji.

"Did you tell Sanji about this being my favourite?" I asked him.

"Yeah you have been through a lot lately, I'm always happy when I eat my favourite food, so I thought I have Sanji make yours for you so you will be happy and smile more," Luffy told me honestly.

"So cute" I mumbled, so he didn't hear and I hugged him gratefully.

Pappagg told us how we could get to Fishman island, so we are going to Sabaody first once we got near we saw bubbles all around us going up.

We anchored the ship "I'm the first one" Luffy leapt off the ship.

I went after him the tree nearest to us is number 41, so I will remember that for when we come back here "If it's easy for us to get lost we shouldn't leave Zoro alone he will probably somehow end up on Fishman island by getting lost" I said as I looked at him, and he gave me a questioning look but I didn't say anything because he would just deny it.

"Bubbles!" Hiriko shouted as she used her wind magic to push them around.

A bubble came from the ground surprising me I sat on top of it and focused on keeping my balance I saw Luffy was standing on top of another one "Awesome!" I heard Usopp and Chopper yell from down below me.

We got up so high they all looked like little specs to us "Lily I need to tell you something?" Luffy was looking away from me and actually seemed nervous.

"What is it? I asked confused about his strange behaviour.

"I talked to Nami and Zoro....and they told m-" The bubbles we are on simultaneously popped, and we fell down, Lukia flew out from my cloak and grabbed it by the hood and grew bigger, so she could take me down slowly and Luffy smashed onto the ground.