Chapter 12

It's finally winter, and we are chasing a bear for dinner me and Luffy are waiting at the top of a cliff. Sabo and Ace came running with the bear in front of them.

"Luffy! Lily!" Sabo shouted at us.

"Let's go" Luffy jumped off the cliff and I jumped after him, Luffy kept hitting into the cliff where I just jumped far enough, so I don't hit into it as well.

Luffy nearly hit the bear but it dodged and I landed right on top of its head sending it to the ground.

The bear got back up with me on his head and Luffy smashed him with his pipe in the back of its head and it slowly went back down to the ground.

"Thanks" I sighed in relief.

"I did it!" Luffy cheered holding up his arms.

"Well done" Sabo praised him "Nice one" Ace commented.

"I made my first kill!" Luffy ran around me and the bear.

"LILY! LUFFY! WATCH OUT!!" Sabo shouted I looked around and then to where we were before and it's that giant tiger we saw months ago.

Luffy freaked out and I couldn't feel my legs "GET AWAY FROM THERE HE WANTS THE BEAR!!" Sabo shouted at us in a panicked voice.

"NO, IT IS MY KILL!!" Luffy started waving his pipe at the tiger and the giant tiger jumped down and landed right in front of us I could feel its breath on my face, he can kill us in a second.

I tried to stop Luffy "GO AWAY STUPID! I'M GONNA BEAT YOU UP!!" the tiger licked us, IT LICKED US!

The tiger then smacked Luffy away with its huge paw and the tiger kept sniffing me and the bear. If I move one inch this tiger is gonna kill me, I'm just frozen to the spot like a statue.

"Gum-gum no...." Luffy shot his arm at the tiger but it bounced everywhere and the tiger stepped on Luffy's arm and Luffy came flying over to us, landing on the tiger's head.

It shook Luffy off his head and Ace ran and grabbed me by my hand "Let's go!" he shouted.

Luffy was about to attack the tiger again but Sabo picked him up, and we all ran away together "I'LL GET EVEN WITH YOU!!" Luffy shouted as he struggled in Sabo's arms.

We got another animal for dinner and Sabo apologized to Luffy about him losing his first prize. Ace just told him to leave Luffy alone because none of us would have a chance at defeating that tiger.

"But that was my prize!" Luffy whined as we got on to the bridge, and he then jumped shaking the bridge.

"IDIOT!!" I shouted grabbing on to Luffy.

"DON'T SHAKE IT!!!" Ace yelled at Luffy.

Luffy laughed and I just know something I won't like is gonna happen and it did. Luffy kept jumping up and down with my arms around his neck so I went up with him and I shut my eyes.

"Stop Luffy!!" Sabo shouted.

I felt Luffy stopped jumping and I cracked my eyes open to see we are falling through the bridge.

"ARRRRGGGHH!!!" I screamed and tighten my arms even more around Luffy's neck so I don't separate from him.

Ace grabbed Luffy's hand but his arm stretched and Sabo grabbed on to Ace.

"PULL US UP!!" Ace shouted to Sabo while struggling to keep ahold of Luffy.

They pulled us up and I saw that they threw away the animal when we fell through the bridge, so we have no food. We decided to just go home and go to sleep.