Chapter 31

Luffy ran off and when he came back sometime later he was shouting "Lily cover Chopper's eyes and Zoro cover Lily's!"

"Why?!" I shouted back concerned.

"Just do it!" Luffy yelled back not giving me his reason, so I covered Chopper's eyes while sitting next to him, so I was at his level and Zoro covered mine.

I could hear Luffy jump on to the ship and Franky shouting, Zoro grunted making it sound like something unpleasant was going on.

"Give me back my pants" Franky demanded well that answers my question and my other question of if he actually had a dick or not because he is a cyborg I couldn't help but wonder.

"Then be our nakama" I could tell Luffy is grinning I wish I could see his smile.

"You took my pants so you can make me your nakama," Franky said.

"He's a man inside a man!" Luffy yelled in awe.

"Stop it!" I yelled weirded out.

"He's just a pervert!" Nami screamed and I could hear Luffy hit the deck she must have slapped him.

"May I help it might be a little rough?" Robin asked and I didn't like the sound of it.

"Well Iceburg did say he won't come without force," Luffy said allowing Robin to do her plan.

"Dos fleurs...Clutch" Robin used her devil fruit but I don't know how.

"They have been grabbed!" Luffy yelled as Franky screamed in pain.

"Zoro you're a lifesaver" I have a horrified look on my face from just hearing the sounds Franky is making.

"What's going on?" Chopper tried moving my hands with his hooves.

"Nope your not seeing I'm not either" I made sure my hands stayed on his eyes.

I could feel Lukia wake up from all the commotion, and she moved to look out of my hood "Nope" she went back to her spot and probably went back to sleep hoping it was a dream.

"Robin your gonna break them!" I could hear Hiriko yell, oh no, no one covered her eyes.

"They will be torn off like an orange!" Kiwi and Mozu freaked out.

"Stop describing it please!" I shouted for them to stop.

"I still want him to be a man Robin stop!" Luffy yelled but from the sound of it Franky is still suffering, so she is still doing it.

"If I don't receive a good reason for you for joining us then I won't let go" Robin gave him her reason why she hasn't let go.

"Franky! Explain!" I yelled so she would stop already.

"I want to go with you guys but it's impossible because I still have things to do here, I quit being a shipwright, to begin with, this is the last ship I will ever build, I only have one dream and it was to build that very ship your standing on" Franky explained to us.

"Franky your dream hasn't come true yet the dream ship you talked about," Iceburg said from far away.

"Things have changed?" Franky retorted.

"Franky you have protected everyone and you always blamed yourself for what happened to Tom but I forgive you and Tom has already forgiven you, will you stop making those ships just to live? It's time to forgive yourself Franky" Iceburg said just what he needed to hear.

After that, the Franky family appeared and threw him his luggage telling him to go while crying, and they all apologized for taking his pants and being the ones who planned it. He still rejected the idea of going with us so Robin must have tightened her hold because I could hear him loudly sobbing.