Chapter 8

"What is this place?" Luffy scrunches his eyes at the sight.

"A dump" I guessed.

We jumped on to the pieces of trash while looking for Ace. Luffy landed on one that wasn't stable and it fell in making Luffy fall onto the floor but he was okay.

I saw a couple of people looking through the junk, and we made it to the end of all the junk to see Ace running into the wood, we went after him.

We could hear Ace's voice from the top of a tree, and he was talking to someone else, they were talking about being pirates and buying a ship.

"Are you guys gonna become pirates?!" Luffy yelled from the bottom of the tree.

"I want to be one too!" Luffy waved his hands above his head.

I could see Ace and the other boy he was talking to climb down the tree, they looked like a lizard when they were moving down and when they got to the bottom they ran at us and punched Luffy in the head.

"QUIET!!" they both yelled at the same time.

They tied us to a tree for some reason and I just sat there I couldn't be bothered to fight back.

"Ace you travel really far every day," Luffy told him with a grin on his face.

"So why the rope?" I asked them both.

"Shut up!" Ace yelled that didn't answer my question.

"So this is Luffy and Lily you told me about?" the boy with blonde hair and a top hat asked Ace.

"Oh, you told him about me?" Luffy asked Ace.

"Let me guess it was about how annoying we are" I sighed.

"Yeah," Ace said but Luffy's smile didn't drop.

"I didn't take a walkable route here," Ace told his friend.

"Can you be my friend too?" Luffy asked the blonde.

"Shut up!" he shouted at Luffy.

"Do you answer shut up to every question?" I asked them.

"Shut it!"

"Wow what a change," I said sarcastically.

"What's your name?" Luffy asked.

"Sa- I would never tell you" he shouted "What should we do?" he asked Ace.

"They have found out our secret, killing them will be best" Ace smirked and his friend agreed with him.

"NO, I DON'T WANNA DIE!!! HELP!!!!" Luffy started frantically moving trying to get the rope off of him.

"YOU AIN'T GOT THE BALLS!!" I shouted at them.

The blonde pushed Luffy's head up trying to shut him up, but it didn't work, they started arguing about how they will kill us neither of them knew how.

"DON'T THROW US IN WATER!!" Luffy cried.

"LUFFY DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS!" I yelled at him.

"Let's go to the river" the Ace decided.

"Seriously why tell us that?" the blonde asked Luffy.

"Because he is stupid," me and Ace said.

"HELP ME!!!" Luffy cried out again.

"SHUT UP!!" they both shouted.

"YOU HAVE YELLED THAT THREE TIMES NOW IT ISN'T WORKING!!" I yelled at them annoyed.