Chapter 53

"Let me" Rayleigh jumped on to the ship that had just arrived it was quite a big ship and we could see very tall and muscular men looking over the side curiously.

It was hard to tell if they had bad intentions or not.

We waited there silently "Wait Dadan is probably freaking out" I mumbled.

"Oh yeah" Ace added.

"Why is she freaking out?" Luffy asked me while eating more meat.

"Well to her me and Ace are dead and Sabo is somehow alive" I answered.

"Oh..." Luffy mumbled.

"We are so dead the next time she sees us" Ace groaned.

"We can run" Sabo suggested.

"Gramps must be in pain as well" I mumbled.

"He doesn't care" Ace retorted he's just acting like a tsundere.

Meanwhile in Foosha village, a fight was about to break out "Garp how dare you come back and show your face here!?" Dadan yelled.

She hit him with her club "Garp-san!" His subordinates called out to him.

Dadan was furious "Stay out of this I know her!" Garp demanded.

"You bastard!" Dadan threw herself at him pinning him to the floor "You were there at the battlefield! So why didn't you help them!? Why!? Why!? Why!?" Dadan lost more control of her voice as she questioned him.

Garp was blank until he felt a tear fall onto his face Dadan was overflowing with tears "Why did you stand by and watch Ace die!? And let Lily die right after him!? You chose your job over your own family!?"

She started punching him "Your suppose to be a hero of the navy right!? You saved Lily from the marines and then let them kill her years later all she wanted was to find her family! She found one in us and you but you let her die!"

The others called out to her to stop but she couldn't, she wouldn't "Why didn't you help them!? Why!? Get on your feet! You cold blooded bastard!" She went to punch him again but Makino got in the way.

"Please stop!" She begged.

Dadan stopped knowing it won't bring them back "Can't you see that he's taking it harder than anyone else because he couldn't help them even though he was there?!" Makino asked Dadan.

"That's not true!" Dadan cried "Luffy is suffering the most!"

"He loved Ace and always looked up to him chasing after him and Lily the idiot didn't even know he was in love with her and she was with him, when she went missing Luffy took down half of the forest in grief that he might have lost her but now he has lost the two most important people in his life in one go!"

Dadan was silent after that and went back to the mountain with the rest.

Garp was still on the ground silent he was crying wishing he did something back then.

But they weren't the only ones who were grieving "Lily has survived from bad injuries before you don't know if she is really dead" Zoro clenched his fists so hard they were turning white.

"She was run through by Akainu and went through a rage her kind die right after that" Mihawk explained, "She said her final words were that she was thankful to everyone who loved her and cared for her even though she was a demon to most."

Zoro punched the ground frustrated "She is not a demon she's an idiot! She was always so annoying" Zoro actually cried and Mihawk left him to grieve.