Chapter 42

We went to the amusement park because Shakky said he would most likely be here, and we all wanted to go there once Luffy said about it the first time. We went on a rollercoaster, then a carousel ride and the spinning cups it should have been a nice slow ride but Luffy spun us so fast we went flying up in the air and crashed. We were scolded by some of the employees.

"There's ice cream down there" Camie pointed out to me and Luffy, we are on the ferris wheel.

She was so excited about everything even the trees, my favourite ride was the horror house I had Chopper clinging to me the whole time, and I was able to scare Luffy a couple of times. Hiriko got scared by something and accidentally used her magic breaking down an entire wall.

We went for ice cream "Can I have strawberry? Camie what do you want?" I turned to find her gone "Camie!" We searched for her, but we couldn't find her.

Hachi took me and Luffy to a place where people are sold at, but they didn't have any mermaids. Pappagg explained to Luffy about the discrimination they face so that's why they had to disguise themselves.

We saw some of the flying fish riders, and they took us to the auction place "Can you take me to the back?" The guy nodded I broke through the back way.

I snuck further in and saw Camie is on the stage with chains all around her and that the around her neck is a bomb, so I decided to see if I can get the other ones out and cause some havoc.

I found the guy that has the keys and took him down in a second "Thank you" I borrowed the keys for forever.

I went to the cage they are all sitting there with looks of despair except from one old guy he looks excited to be sold. I opened the door and went to the first guy he glared at me and I unlocked his chains he was surprised. I went to the next one who is the old man.

"Well it's nice to have a young girl save me" He commented and his chains are now off "So why?"

"My friend Camie is on stage right now and I'm letting you all go to cause some panic and see if my captain will be able to save her during that time," I told him and went to the next person the old man somehow got the chain on their necks off but each time there was an explosion but it didn't hurt anyone or destroy anything.

"So you're a pirate?" He smiled at me.

"Yeah" I finished getting everyone out of their confinements, and they thanked us.

"Well look who is trying to get away," A familiar voice said and it was the guy who was the boss on the ship I was taken on.

"You guys run" I'm told them and lift up my hood giving the guards a good look of my eyes hoping none of the guards will head for them and just focus on me, the old man didn't run and I put my hood back up.

"Its you that nijime!" He yelled with rage.

"Yeah great to see you again," I said sarcastically.

The old man took a guards couple down quickly he is definitely much stronger than me I help take down the rest "So who are you?" I asked interested.

"Rayleigh Silvers" He informed me.

"You were on Gol D Roger ship! Oh I'm Lily" I told him excited while admiring him and Rayleigh laughed and pat my hood. He broke through a wall and I saw Camie with fear in her eyes and some person with a gun pointed at her.

"LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE!" I punched the women in the stomach sending her flying back.

"Princess!" People shouted in horror.

"Wait" I looked back at her "I just punched a celestial dragon," I said out loud "Oops" I laughed.

"OOPS?!" Some people yelled confused with my reaction.