Chapter 64

"Lily! Lily!" Luffy was squishing my cheeks then grinned when I looked to him and we are riding on Megalo on the way to Ryugu Palace.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you not listen to his story?" Nami pointed at Neptune.

"Yeah..." I answered and they all looked very unconvinced "Okay I was distracted by his whale, he's wearing a crown!"

Everyone looked to him "Thank you, my name is Hoe" The whale informed me.

"Hoe? Neptune, he's your hoe?" I asked and he nodded proudly while some of the others were trying not to laugh.

"I want a crown" Luffy frowned making me laugh.

"So how do you know my mum and dad? Did he punch you? He does that alot" I asked Neptune.

"Your mother did" He informed me and I was a little surprised "I accidentally poked Hakina with my trident and she was ready to find a way to make me drown" He shivered, "I think she was actually close to it."

Neptune then explained that Megalo is his daughter's pet so that's why they are throwing a feast for us.

"I'm looking forward to the feast" Luffy drooled and I had to move out of the way of Luffy's drool that is flying right at me.

"It sure is a shame about Sanji, he wanted to meet the mermaid princess more than any of us" Brook mumbled.

"Yeah such a shame he could have been like you, no blood left in his body" I added.

"Yeah its best he doesn't, but man he was born under an unlucky star, I think" Usopp hummed "Still if the princess has a shark as a pet how would she look?" His face fell.

"Really pretty" Luffy spoke up surprising everyone "Lily has lots of pets and she's gorgeous!"

I pulled my hood up as the others laughed and Luffy kept trying to lift it up to see my eyes "I want to see!" He whined.

"Is it really alright?" Camie spoke up and we all looked to her "For us to come along to the Ryugu Palace."

"Yeah, you're a mermaid and have a starfish as a pet that's awesome" I added and Pappagg did some weird pose.

"What's the problem?" Usopp asked.

"Most people never get to go there, right? Since you have the chance, you should enjoy it" Nami added.

"One of your friends is already there, he is a swordsman and has already started drinking" Neptune informed us.

"He must have got lost fifty times by now and don't mind any sliced up walls that definitely wasn't him" I jumped over to Hoe making most of the others scream.

"All twelves of those was him?" Neptune mumbled, "We are also missing a whole tower, too."

"You could have fallen off!" Nami and Usopp yelled at me.

"I have a dragon" I responded.

"Whose is to tired to fly" Lukia yawned "You have another one use hum instead."

"And take out Fishman Island?" I asked, "Well I guess he is so amazing he would be able to do anything even shrink."

"Only I can" Lukia declared making me laugh.

We were given a pink coral that is actually used to make bubbles and we made one that covered all of us, so we don't drown when we arrive at the palace.