Chapter 9

Luffy started crying again about how he almost died "STOP CRYING!!" Ace shouted at Luffy.

"I DON'T LIKE COWARDS OR CRYBABIES!!" Luffy immediately shut his mouth and stopped crying.

This surprised all of us "Thank you" Luffy bowed his head to them I did as well to show how grateful I am that they saved us, we would have died if they didn't show up.

"You helped us" Luffy cried a river and I tried to help calm him down.

"YOU!!!" Ace yelled annoyed.

"He is just showing us how thankful he is" Sabo tried to calm him down.

"Why didn't you two tell them what they wanted to know in the first place?" Ace questioned us "They kill anyone without hesitation!"

"Then you wouldn't want to be my friend" Luffy answered him.

"It would be my fault you got hurt, I don't want to see any more people hurt because of me," I told him truthfully.

"IT'S BETTER THAN DYING IDIOT" Ace scolded Luffy "Seriously why do you want to be my friend?"

"Because....." Luffy mumbled.

"I tried to kill you so many times but you still followed me this far" Ace told him confused to his reason why.

"I DON'T LIKE THE MOUNTIAN BANDITS I CAN'T GO BACK TO WINDMILL VILLAGE, I ONLY HAVE YOU AND LILY!! I DON'T WANT TO BE LONELY IT HURTS" Luffy shouted at him.

"Do either of you have parents?" Ace asked us both.

"I only have grandpa" Luffy answered.

"My parents are gone," I told him.

"Luffy is it hard without me?" Ace asked him.

"Uh-huh"

"Do you want me to live?" Ace looked at me and Luffy with a serious expression.

"Of course I do" Luffy yelled.

"Definitely" I answered him with a serious expression.

"I see" Ace mumbled and turned around "But I don't like spoiled kids"

Luffy looks like he took offense to that "I'm not spoiled! IM STRONG!" he shouted and ran up to Ace.

"You cry like a girl" Ace insulted Luffy and his words made my smile twitch.

"Ace!" I call out, and he turns to me, and he frightened because I'm smiling at him with my eyes closed but I have a deadly aura around me it even sacred Luffy and Sabo.

"Wanna repeat that?" I opened my eyes slightly.

I could see Ace gulp nervously "Whatever" he looked away and Luffy started an argument with him.

They kept fighting, I looked to Sabo, and he nodded I grabbed Luffy while he pulled Ace back.

"Enough" I scolded them.

"Stop you two," Sabo told them.

"I have a little problem," Sabo told us making Luffy calm down in a second "Bluejam will probably try to kill all four of us after this right?"

"Well yeah," Ace said confused.

"This forest I live in is near the cove of the pirates" Sabo explained.

"So you will most likely be the one they will go after first," I said nonchalantly.

"Yeah, they could get me when I'm too exhausted or hurt" Sabo explained further.