Chapter 30

It has been two days I have been with Paulie helping rebuild houses because of Aqua Laguna he gave out all his orders for each dock to help rebuild different areas "Lily you will be with me for an hour then I'm sending you back this will be your last hour of working at Dock one your fired" Paulie stated.

"WHAT PAULIE NOT OUR CUTE LILY!!" The shipwrights all yelled.

"Thank you, Paulie, sadly everyone I will be leaving when my crew gets a new ship, thank you all for everything" I bowed to them, they all hugged me while crying.

Once the hour was up I went back to the place we are staying at to find a bunch of marines "Why the hell are you here?" I glared them they can only feel it because they can't see my eyes a boy with pink hair stepped forward.

"I'm Coby we are here under the command of vice-admiral Garp" he yelled while saluting.

"Wait you mean Monkey D Garp?" I asked him and he nodded straight away.

"I'm dead why is gramps here?" I mumbled.

"Gramps?" Coby asked.

"Don't say a thing" I demanded and he flinched back, I went through the marines and looked to find a hole in the house "Yep it's him."

I walked through the hole in the wall seeing Luffy has already suffered from what he calls his 'fist of love' "Gramps why are you here?"

He then turned and picked me up in a bone-crushing hug "She told me you were taken by slave traders!" he cried.

"Let me down" I whined, and he didn't Luffy tried to make him let me go of me multiple times but it didn't work "You have three seconds.... Three.....two.....one" I got angry, so I could use more of my strength and I got my arms out and grabbed him by the head and flipped him making him go through the hole he made in the wall, and he let go of me as I grabbed his head.

Luffy hugged me afterwards while glaring at gramps "Lily are you two related then?" Robin pointed at Luffy.

"No, definitely not Gramps saved me when I was 6 and as I said before I grew up with him," I explained and everyone else was too shocked to speak after what I just did.

Gramps walked back in rubbing his head "Don't fight him!" Luffy ordered "He has nearly killed us a ton of times when we were little" Luffy moved back with me still in his arms.

"Don't be unreasonable I only threw you in a bottomless ravine, tied you to balloons and left you alone in the forest and trained Lily on my ship it was to make you both strong marines" he explained.

"You kept punching me a 6-year old that was stuck on your ship I couldn't go anywhere!" I corrected him.

"I left you both with Ace to train to become Marines, not pirates" Gramps complained.

"I always wanted to be a pirate!" Luffy retorted.

"I HATE THE MARINES!!" I yelled at him.

"Luffy you were corrupted by that red hair!" Gramps exclaimed.

"Lily met Shanks to" He pointed at me and I facepalmed.

"YOU WERE CORRUPTED BY HIM TO!!" Gramps freaked out.

I grabbed both of Luffy's cheeks and pulled them "You need to shut up sometimes."

Gramps then grabbed Luffy "No Luffy!" Chopper cried.

"Don't worry Chopper" I just stood there and they noticed they both fell asleep with a bubble coming out of their nose.

"ASLEEP!!" Franky, Sanji and Chopper screeched.