Chapter 10

We have been fighting against wild animals and pirates together, and we have gotten really close with each other. I have never had so much fun in my life or felt so free.

We are training in the forest and Luffy wanted to try one of his moves on Ace.

"Gomu gomu no Pistol!" Luffy is swinging his arm around so fast you can't see his arm sometimes he aimed it at Ace but it hit the ground and bounced back at him punching himself in the face.

Ace then groaned annoyed and clenched his fist "What the hell are you doing?!" Ace launched himself into the air and kicked him in the face.

"Luffy you need to work on your aim" I gave him some obvious advice but it looks Ace knocked him out cold.

"Ace wins" Sabo then marked it down on the scoreboard.

"Your go Sabo" I dragged Luffy, so he isn't in the way of their fight "begin."

They ran at each other punching and kicking, they went on for quite a while but Sabo jumped to high so Ace was able to get a good punch on him.

"I win" Ace smirked as he landed on the ground.

"Ow" Sabo groaned as he sat up.

"I'm the strongest" Ace cheered.

"Oh, so you already think you will beat me" I shouted to Ace.

"Yeah I do, ready?" Ace asked getting into position.

"Yep" I smirked at him.

We fought against each other and it's so much fun I summoned Laila to help me, Ace was about to hit me in the back but Laila got him first so I kicked him in the back and he crashed onto the floor.

"Damn" Ace groaned.

"I finally win" I cheered this is the first time I won against Ace.

"I can never beat any of you" Luffy clenched his fists.

"I'm next, Sabo" Luffy shouted with determination.

Sabo ran at Luffy "You sure about that?" Sabo grinned at Luffy.

Luffy smirked, "Gomu gomu no...."

I looked at Luffy intrigued by what move he will use "Again?" Sabo mumbled.

"Shield" Luffy smiled as if he had already won.

He just stretched his fingers on his right hand, it's a shield but not one that is big enough to protect him. This really disappointed me I thought it would have a bit more potential like his pistol punch.

Sabo laughed and grabbed Luffy's fingers stretching them back "Don't!" Luffy shouted in panic.

Sabo let go, and we all watched Luffy roll into a tree.

"Your fruit just isn't useful" Ace sighed while crossing his arms on his chest.

Luffy shot up off the ground yelling and running around in frustration "Damn it! Just one more time" Luffy fell on to his butt on to the floor "AGAIN!!" Luffy screeched.

"We can only fight 100 times a day" Ace spoke.

"I'LL KICK YOUR ASS WHEN I'M TEN!!" Luffy shouted at Ace.

"Yeah, and we will be 13 then" Ace retorted "We need to look for food."

We went after some crocodiles and Luffy was the first to jump in because he was only thinking about food. We brought the crocodile home, and Dadan cooked it. It was delicious but Luffy is never full, we had to stop him from going out again because he wanted more food, and we won't let him because it's night time.