Chapter 43

Rayleigh told us it will take three days to do the coating on our ship, and he gave us a bit of his vivre card each. We walked off suggesting to each other what we should do to during the next three days. Luffy wanted to go back to the amusement park but that option was shot down when Kuma appeared before us.

He shot a beam at Luffy from his hand making an explosion "Did he get some upgrades?" I asked Zoro who replied back with a grunt.

"He used shockwaves before not this!" Usopp exclaimed frazzled.

Franky used a coup de vent on him he hit into a tree away from us, but he got up again without any damage done to him. We got ready to fight him and headed for him all at once. It was hard to get close to him with those beams he is shooting at us our monster trio was able to get hit in altogether.

"Are you sure this isn't a different guy?" Luffy asked.

"Yeah he could of have a twin or something" Sanji suggested.

"He isn't dodging any of our attacks," Zoro added.

"He doesn't have that Bible from before neither he also isn't using his devil fruit," I said studying the guy.

"He's back up watch out!" Hiriko shouted at the boys and prepared to use her magic.

"Summon Pharos!" I shouted Hiriko used her magic to move the boys then made a tornado that aimed at Kuma "Pharos combine with it!" I ordered of him.

"Yes miss" He went into the tornado and in seconds it was made of dark blue fire and it swept up Kuma knocking him into buildings and then into a tree as the tornado dispersed, Pharos was all that was left.

When Kuma came back I saw we have burned some of his clothes and some of the metal on his arm, but he was still in perfect condition to fight us.

We kept fighting him and had many close calls but were able to save each other. We were exhausted we won't be able to do this for much longer one of us will get faulty injured or killed soon.

Sanji distracted Kuma as Luffy came from above and hit him with third gear and it finished him off.

We gathered around him to find that he was a complete robot not human at all only made to look like one, and he has the letters px-4 on him.

"If we stay here they will find us, and we will be in even more trouble," Sanji told us.

"True just give me a minute okay?" Luffy was panting with his tongue out like a dog.

Some guy called out to us and jumped down from a tree with another Kuma right next to him "These pacifistas cost as much as a warship to make" He whined about us defeating the one behind us.

Nami and Franky threw many questions at him but he didn't answer any not even giving us his name, until he slipped up and said it and tried play it off as if he meant to do that. The pacifista next to him shot beams around him sending us away by the sheer force of it I landed on my feet next to Nami and Robin.

"We need to run or someone will die and this guy will just call more of then" I told them.

"Your right" Robin agreed with me.

"EVERYONE RUN!!" Luffy shouted knowing we won't be able to win this battle we went separate ways Hiriko ran with me "MEET UP AT THE SUNNY IN THREE DAYS!!" Luffy yelled so we could all hear.

We ran and a pacifista chased after us we dodged every attack and wasn't able to get a hit in "HIRIKO!!" An explosion got her in the side burning her dress she screamed in pain and fell.

"Lukia get him!" She got bigger and was able to hit him into a tree I ran to Hiriko and put her on my back and ran before the pacifista can find us. I saw Usopp and Zoro on the floor with another pacifista behind them. Lukia came back to me with a bleeding wing and went to her favourite spot to rest.