Chapter 5

"Grandpa I just want to become king of the pirate" Luffy whined as he bounced up and down by his cheek that Garp is holding on to.

"CUT THAT OUT!" Garp shouted right into Luffy's ear.

Garp kept going and wouldn't let us go "Gramps please let go of me" I groaned.

"Yeah let us go!" Luffy protested.

Luffy started slapping Garp on his hip "You both ate devil fruits and sprouting nonsense about becoming pirates!" Garp yelled," You two and Ace will become powerful marines!" I started slapping Garp as well I know I'm not really helping myself right now, but this is what little revenge I can get.

"It hurts" Luffy shouted," Let us go!"

"I should have never left you in that village, that stupid red-haired Shanks got the idea of pirates stuck in your head" Garp grumbled regretting everything.

So this is the person Shanks told me about, Luffy is the one he gave his hat to. I noticed Luffy holding onto a tree we went past and his cheek still in Garp's hand. How much can this kid stretch? The tree started moving from the force of Garp pulling Luffy with him and the tree smashed in Garp making the tree break in half.

"I WANNA BE LIKE SHANKS!!" Luffy yelled at Garp while still holding onto the remains of the tree.

"NOOO!!" Garp punched Luffy again. This is why I'm keeping my mouth shut until we get away from Garp.

We arrived at a cute little house and Garp finally put us down and Luffy started running everywhere checking things out. He found some cool looking bugs, so I started to run around with him to see what else we could find.

"STOP IT!! DO YOU WANT TO GET KILLED!!" I heard some woman shout at the front of the house. I'm not really concerned because if they are trouble Garp will be able to take care of them in seconds.

We were running after some bug but Garp grabbed my cloak I made sure the hood still hid my eyes. He also grabbed Luffy by his shirt.

"Look after these two" Garp ordered the three people in front of us.

"Luffy, Lily say hi to them" Garp demanded.

"Yo" Luffy brought up his hand.

"Hey" I waved my hand at them slowly because they don't seem very welcoming.

"Who are these two?" the guy that looks like a chicken asked.

"He is my grandson, and she is a naren" Garp answered them and I elbowed him in the side but it didn't do anything to him.

"WHAT!?" they yelled.

"Not two more!" the small one yelled.

"He's your.....grandson.....she is a naren!" the fat lady screamed so loud it hurt my ears.

Garp dropped us, and we went to find that bug from earlier, but we couldn't find it. Luffy put his finger up his nose and stared at me "Hey what's a naren?"

We were interrupted by the fat lady saying how we would be monsters "You live in a crappy shack!" Luffy shouted at them.

"You wanna fight brat!" she threatened him. The bug we were trying to find pasted us and we chased after it ignoring the fat lady.

Luffy got something shot at his face "What? Eww, spit!" Luffy touched it and it made me cringe when he said it was spit.

"Who did that?" I yelled in the direction of where it came from.

We noticed some kid sitting on a huge rock that I can see is actually an animal, the kid is glaring at us for some reason "Hey say sorry that was gross!" Luffy demanded.