Chapter 33

"So what are you doing?" Luffy asked them.

"Zombie stuff.... Like being buried, rotting away" they answered.

"Your messing with me" Luffy got all serious.

"No never! We are sorry!" They all panicked frantically shaking their heads.

"Okay, have you seen a guy with a long nose, a woman with orange hair and a reindeer tanuki?" Luffy gave them the descriptions of Nami, Usopp and Chopper.

"Yes," One of them answered "But we can't tell you we have orders not to" Another one added.

"Then I could break something of yours" I smiled at them, and they all shivered and moved back in fear "Summon Laila" She growled at them making them all yelp.

"You really won't?" Luffy asked from behind me.

"They came through here" Three of them answered at the same time.

"That was easy" Zoro mumbled in disbelief.

"They are my nakama you didn't hurt them right?" Luffy questioned them.

"We didn't!" They all shouted while putting their arms up, and they started chanting it like it would save their lives.

"Truth now!" Luffy demanded

"He touched them" Someone sold out his friend "Hey you bit them" he argued back.

"We all attacked them" Another one admitted and they jumped him, "Don't say that!"

"Well that was easy" Hiriko commented.

We left the zombies because they were just bickering with each other, and we just sighed and walked off I found a zombie arm and I used it to freak Franky out with it.

"STOP IT!" Franky tried to smack it away from him and ran away from me and I just chased him.

"It wants to high five you" I laughed.

"Wait a minute!" Someone who looks like a zombie caught up to us "Your terribly strong right? Please listen to my story" He begged and lifted up his lantern showing his skin that looks much different than the zombies.

"An injured old man," Luffy said surprised.

"No he isn't!" The boys yelled again.

"Look at his skin I don't think he is a zombie" I pointed out.

"No they are right I'm an injured old man" He corrected them.

The old guy told us his shadow is missing, and he wants us to beat up some guy, it turns out this Moria guy took their shadows and there are many victims. The old man was even on his knees crying and begging us to let him have one more time to stand in the sunlight without the fear of death.

Franky is crying like he usually does after a sad story "Only woman have the privilege to use tears for sympathy!" Sanji yelled.

I got up and walked over to him with a smile Sanji couldn't sense it but Zoro could, and he moved away "ANYONE CAN CRY NO MATTER THE GENDER!!" I hit Sanji with the zombie's arm, and he has hearts for eyes as he smashed into a tree "Are you sure he isn't a masochist or something?" I asked Zoro.

"Ignore that stupid love cook," Zoro told me.

"Don't worry old man we are here to beat him up anyway, so we will help you all" Luffy got up promising the old man we will help them. Sanji came back as well.

"Sorry if that was too much, I kind of just run on my emotions sometimes," I told him while rubbing my head nervously well my hood more than my head I still have it up.