Chapter 26

"Lily! Blueno disappeared!" Franky told me and I looked around trying to find him but he wasn't anywhere.

"He didn't disappear he used his devil fruit, he made a gateway through the atmosphere" Lucci explained.

"That means he is in the third car?" I asked him nervously, Lucci smirked answering my question.

They put me back in my seat Robin joined me later with a blank look on her face and Franky followed after her. Someone came in and put cuffs around Franky's arms.

"Franky Iceburg is alive" I wanted to give Franky some good news.

"Really that baka-burg! I was sure he was killed! That's a relief" he sighed and relaxed.

Franky explained to us that he has the blueprints for one of the ancient weapons so that is why the government kept annoying Iceburg and why cp9 took Franky as well.

"Just existing can't be a crime" those words Franky said struck me.

We arrived at Enies Lobby and Franky helped me put up my hood so the marines can't see my eyes I would feel really uncomfortable having so many eyes on me. We walked up to these giant gates that opened up for us we were surrounded by so many marines I couldn't count them.

Once they fully opened the doors we saw a gigantic island that's attached to the land we are on but it looks like it should fall down because it's above a waterfall, the waterfall is all around it.

"HOW!!?" I yelled.

I looked at all the marines for an answer, but they shrugged their shoulders "YOU WORK HERE!" I yelled frightening them.

They pushed us forward, so we went on to the island in the middle of all of this "I can't see the bottom" Franky said looking down.

They closed the gates behind us as we walked past ruined buildings, I could hear faint sounds of fighting I turned back to where the giant gate is and stopped, Robin did as well "They're here" I mumbled all giddy.

"Don't stop" Lucci demanded, and we carried on walking.

We entered a building at the end of the little island, and they took us to the top floor "Chief, Lucci's party just arrived" some random marine told someone in the room in front of us.

Robin was looking out the window at a gate 10 times the size than the one we went through earlier, Lucci and the rest of them went in leaving me, Robin and Franky outside.

Once the doors open I saw two large people one with a zipper for a mouth and another with long pink hair, there is an elephant too and then a person who has a weird moustache and a guy they call chief he looks really weak.

"Good job on surviving that incident 8 years ago Cutty Flam and the woman who the whole world considers a threat Nico Robin and finally the woman who shouldn't exist Lily" he stared at us with a creepy smile.

"It's sad that the citizens of this world won't know how glorious our achievements are today, we are working to gain peace for all of humanity we always need sacrifices for the grand peace" he walked up to us "As outlaws of the justice, it evident they should be killed" he laughed knowing he pissed Franky off.

"Your justice is flaw" I complained under my breath, so they didn't hear.

Franky ran forward and bit the guys head like a dog "HELP ME!!" He yelled for help but no one moved, so I joined in by headbutting the guy.

"Kumadori!" he yelled for the guy with the long pink hair he got up and kept saying sa sa sa over and over again he then launched at us, so I moved away next to Robin he hit Franky's chains with his staff making Franky fall to the ground but the chief ended up hitting the ceiling above his desk, and he landed on his desk.