Chapter 7

We made it back five days later, I also found out Hati doesn't know the difference from going left and climbing a tree. We have been gone for a week now, so they all must think we are dead, but they all probably don't care and they are probably asleep right now.

"Thank you for getting us home" I bowed to all four of the wolves.

"Your back!" I heard a cry and Lukia came flying at me.

"Sorry" I apologized.

Lukia went to her usual spot "Just don't disappear without telling where you're going."

"I will, oh yeah Laila meet Lukia" they both seem to get along well that's good.

Luffy stroked one of the wolves heads and laughed, and we heard the door behind us open and then someone screamed making all of us jump.

"BOSS DADAN!!!" Dogra shouted.

"We will go now," Hati says they all said their goodbyes and ran off and Hati took one last glance at me before he disappeared into the woods.

The purple curtain was pulled aside showing Dadan with an annoyed expression on her face, she never smiles, does she?

"Who?" she groaned.

Her eyes nearly burst out of her sockets when she saw us "LUFFY LILY YOUR ALIVE!!!"

She came over and started stretching Luffy's face and I whacked her hands away from him, and she pinched my cheek and it really stings.

"Boss easy on them" Magra says from a distance far away from Dadan.

"Where have you been?" Magra asked and Dadan started stretching Luffy's face again so his answer sounded like gibberish.

"We fell into the ravine and met some wolves and one was bad with direction so it took us ages to get here" I explained but now I said it out loud he will probably think I'm lying or just plain crazy.

"How did you fall into the ravine?" Dogra asked us.

We both just groaned and didn't answer them.

"Okay, then how did you get the wolf?" Magra asked.

"From the wolves" I answered.

Dadan snapped and yanked us into her arms and threw us into some random room "I WILL WORK YOU TO THE BONE TOMORROW, NOW SLEEP!!"

She slammed the door shut and Luffy just fell asleep.

"Already?" she reopened the door and sighed, she closed the door again.

"Well she isn't very nice," Laila told me.

"Well this is where we live, so we have to deal with it sadly" I answered her.

"Who the hell are you talking to?!" someone shouted at me.

I saw it is Ace with an angry expression on his face "Oh you can talk" I smiled at him.

"Shut it creep!" Ace shouted at me.

"Better than monster or demon" I shrugged at his insult.

"You have been called that before?" Ace asked me with a serious expression.

"Yeah, where I use to live, how I look creeped people out but there was one person who accepted" I explained to him and smiled to myself remembering Akira.

"Then go back home already! You are not wanted here!" Ace yelled at me.

"Well I would love to go back but the whole island was destroyed and everyone I knew is dead even the person who accepted me," I said remembering that horrible night and that horrible disturbing smile Tatsuo had.