Chapter 29

As we fell I saw Merry "I came to get you" She told us.

"Merry good to see you!" I yelled as we landed on the deck.

I put Luffy down on his back and Sanji climbed up the side "Thanks for putting that down for me" Sanji pointed at the ladder on the side of the ship.

"Oh, that wasn't me it was Merry" I smiled at her she is standing right next to him.

"Huh?" He said confused and looked around the ship, next up was Nami, Gonbe and Chimney. Only me, Luffy and Lukia were the only ones who actually landed on the ship.

Zoro brought up Chopper and Robin and was dragging Laila with him she deserves some meat later on "Nobody is here but Merry is here" Sanji told us. Usopp was thrown on by Franky.

"That was Merry to" They were all still confused by my response and Kokoro got on to the ship.

Chopper and Usopp are currently crying and hugging the Merry as I mean the ship and she is trying to hug them both in spirit form as well it's really cute.

"This is impossible" Franky spoke up.

"Merry your way past breaking point right?" I made sure only she could hear me, she stopped trying to hug those two and gave me a nod.

"Thank you so much" I felt my tears build up again, I then felt something on my head but my hood isn't up anymore because it came off when we fell down here. I put my hand on it and I realised it is Luffy's hat.

"Told you, you look prettier with your hood off, so I put my hat on you so you don't have a chance to put it back up and now I can see your beautiful eyes" Luffy went back down he used all his strength to do that his words made me probably as red as his shirt.

"Your cute" he complimented me, I pushed the hat down, so he can't see my red cheeks.

"Lily" he whined "You're covering your eyes" I moved away so he can't reach for me.

"Well, I can do what I want" I turned away from him "Thanks Luffy," I said as I could hear him laugh "Everyone we should leave now" I suggested, and they nodded agreeing.

I followed the orders Nami gave me, so I could help get the ship moving, Robin stopped me and reminded me we should say thank you "Sorry I forget, everyone!" I got their attention.

"Thank you all even though only 3 of you actually knew me you helped save me" I bowed to them.

"Thank you everyone" Robin added.

"Don't worry about it" Luffy did his signature laugh.

"Stop talking about this mushy stuff we need to go" Zoro complained.

He then got attacked by Sanji and Chopper, I guess Chopper can move now "Say sorry to Robin-swan and Lily-chawn" Sanji demanded of him.

"Now everyone lets go!" Nami exclaimed.

"Yeah!" we all yelled.

The battleships are closing in on us and aimed all their cannons at us, but they missed badly like it was on purpose and the ships crashed into each other. We saw it was a bunch of whirlpools moving the ships.

"Is that why you disappeared?" Usopp asked Sanji.

"Yeah I thought of it at that very moment" Sanji lit his cigarette.

"You're a genius" Luffy said from the floor.

"You're a lifesaver" I smiled at him.

Sanji had heart eyes and cheered about me praising him, then Nami gave us orders she is a brilliant navigator, Zoro and Sanji made sure the cannons balls didn't hit us then they got caught up in arguing with each other, so I helped out with Pharos.