Chapter 67

"In three hours at Conchcorde Plaza, I'm gonna cut his head off" The video changed from Hody to show Usopp, Zoro and Brook in a cage and the room they are in started filling up with water.

They were all freaking out while Zoro was annoyed that his peaceful nap was interrupted by their very reasonable screaming.

Hody showed Luffy's bounty that is now 400 million saying he will use Luffy as a message to other humans to show that Fishmen are superior "Lastly, Kaze D Lily" He smirked and showed my bounty, it's 300 million, I'm celebrating on the inside but it probably went up so much because of my family.

"You're not human" He reminded me for some reason.

"Really?" I hummed.

"Your race Narens are called the most superior, so why don't you join us? Your people have suffered at the hand of humans just like us, wouldn't it be your duty as the princess to get revenge for them? Come and tell me your answer in three hours" The video then cut off.

It was quiet after as everyone looked to Luffy "Hey Lily" Luffy mumbled.

"I'm 400 million!" Luffy said with stars all around him.

"There's no time for that! Lily, knock some sense into your boyfriend" Nami yelled and whacked him.

"300 million! It nearly tripled!" I said with joy as I high fived Luffy.

"Sanji, how about you?" Nami asked but found him on the floor crying.

"He was unconscious when I told you guys that I'm dating Luffy and then I said I kissed Luffy" I explained, and he kept rolling on the ground going over Hachi who is injured and Chopper kicked him for hurting his patient.

"Lily-swan has been tainted! Why him!?" Sanji yelled in despair.

"But she tastes good, she isn't tainted" Luffy crossed his arms and I facepalmed.

"Why do you remember that part?" I groaned.

"Luffy, Lily, the fight at Marineford made you both infamous and Lily, the marines find you a big threat because of your parents" Jinbei explained, "That's why your bounties increased so easily, it probably won't increase again for a long time."

"We will probably do something big and outrageous because of Luffy so it will probably go up again soon, like punching a yonko," I told him and Sanji nodded agreeing with me.

Jinbei looked a little scared for our future.

"Anyway, they want a fight they are gonna get one" Luffy decided.

"Shirahoshi!" I called out to her since she is riding Megalo to save her father.

"Megalo, stop!" Jinbei ordered stopping him "You all need to wait."

"But I-" Shirahoshi tried to retort.

"Both you, Lily and Luffy, you need to stop for a second" Jinbei informed her.

"You trust us, right? We will save your dad" I reassured her and she nodded.

Hachi explained that Shirahoshi has the power to control the sea kings so it sounds like they only listen to her orders, which is very similar to what I can do.

"Can we go now, Jinbei?" I asked.

"Shark, take us to Ryugu place!" Luffy demanded of Megalo "Sanji, take care of coward" Sanji was more than happy to, he drilled into the ground by spinning.

"No, you can't go!" Jinbei stopped us "You people shouldn't fight Hody."

"Well, I still need to answer his question" I crossed my arms.