Chapter 27

"You won't get past cp9, once we get past the gates of justice it will be impossible to follow us you can't open it with mere human power!" Spandam exclaimed as he stood on the ledge.

I hit him in the back with my hands he falls off the ledge, but he was able to grab it in time and pull himself back up "Why did you do that?" He screeched at me.

"I think it's obvious," I told him and looked away from him to see all of Luffy's crew shocked or smirking from what I attempted to do.

"I would have died!" he laid on the ledge making sure he doesn't fall.

"You would land in the water," I told him.

"It goes to a waterfall" he yelled even more.

"Never," I said sarcastically.

"That's Lily alright" Hiriko laughed nervously.

He turned back to them and made sure to keep away from me, he held up a golden transponder snail "I have the authority to use this to call upon the buster call! Just like your homeland Ohara!" He stared at Robin.

"Don't you dare!" I glared at him.

"Oh has someone else been through one too?" he sang and I flinched back.

"Stop!" Robin begged.

"I love your reaction" he laughed "All I have to do it press this button" he showed it off.

"Do you even understand what will happen if you do?" Robin asked.

"Yeah the probability of the pirates leaving this island will become zero," He hummed, doesn't he know he will die as well.

"You can't use it, never" She mumbled as she fell to her knees "Enies Lobby will be exterminated so will you all."

"What are you talking about?" Spandam yelled.

"Buster calls aren't used to kill pirates it's used to destroy everything, the people, the land, EVERYTHING!" I yelled, so he would get it into his thick head.

"Your stupid they wouldn't hurt allies!" He yelled at us.

"Where I lived the marines shot innocent kids without mercy, they killed the first person who cared about me, everyone dead!" I held in my tears.

"Twenty years ago at Ohara, it crushed a lot of people's lives with a single strike, now this attack is aimed at my nakama, there will always be this gigantic enemy I can't shake off, my enemy is the world someday you will just find me as a burden and just throw me away, that's what I'm scared of, so I don't want you to save me, I want to die here and now!" Robin let out everything she was holding in.

"Of course everyone will find you as a burden" Spandam laughed "Look at this flag you pirate scum it represents many countries united together in all 4 seas and the grand one this is her enemy" He explained.

"I wish I could burn it" I muttered "Robin to them you will never be a burden," I told her, and she saw how serious I'm being.

Usopp aimed his slingshot at something and I then gasped noticing they were gonna burn down the flag.

"No way" Robin gasped.

"No going back" I smiled.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! YOU JUST MADE THE WHOLE WORLD YOUR ENEMY DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU WILL SURVIVE?!" Spandam screeched at Luffy.

"YOU WANNA BET!!" Luffy answered.

"Well, I guess we all have the same enemy now," I told Robin, and she is crying.