Chapter 20

"Your leaving tomorrow, you are never allowed a boyfriend okay!" Ace yelled absolutely drunk.

"I don't have one" I groaned annoyed by his yelling.

"Good you better not like anyone either" he laughed expecting me to say no he then got a horrified expression on his face "WAIT WHO? TELL ME I WILL KICK THEIR ASS!"

He got in my face, so I punched him making him hit into the wall, and he fell to the ground and snored showing he is sleeping making me sigh.

"I hope I hit him hard enough in the head he won't remember any of that" I took another sip from my drink.

"If that somehow doesn't work the alcohol will be enough to wipe his memory" Thatch reassured me.

"Hopefully" I finished my drink "I'm gonna find Hiriko see ya later Thatch" I waved at him as I left the room and walked onto the deck.

I was halfway across the deck when someone called out to me "Hey!"

I saw it was Teach smiling at me "What?" I asked annoyed.

"Don't have to be so grouchy I wanted to ask you if you would join my crew in the future?"

"No" I answered straight away.

"Okay then how about something better be my woman?" he smirked.

I just laughed in his face "Sorry but there is only one person in the world I would want to be with and that's most definitely not you, I rather lick Ace's gross toe than be with you" I walked away.

It's the next day, and we are saying goodbye to the crew "We are gonna miss you" they cried hugging us and mostly suffocating us.

They finally let us go "I will miss you my daughters" Whitebeard patted us on the head with a sad smile on his face.

"The person I will be calling captain wants to become king of the pirates, so we will probably be fighting you in the future pops" I smiled at them.

"I can't wait for that day," Whitebeard told me.

We left on Ace's little ship and headed for water seven "Is that a frog doing the front crawl?" I think I'm going mad.

"Yeah" Ace answered me as if it was normal we stopped to observe the frog and it stopped and stood on top of the water.

"How?!" we shouted.

"Oh, he is standing on the sea train tracks" Ace pointed below into the water, and we could see a train track.

"So a train comes along here?" I questioned him.

"Yep."

"Then is it good to be on top of the tracks?" I gave him a look showing how stupid it was of him for stopping here.

"What there aren't any trains" as he finished his sentence we hear the sound of the alarms telling us a train is coming our way and I looked at him again.

"Yeah no trains," I said sarcastically and Ace started trying to make the boat move but it isn't moving one bit.

"Ace why isn't the boat moving?" I asked not wanting to be hit by a train.

"It won't move!" he shouted while panicking.

The train is right upon us Hiriko shot a ball of wind from her hand making the ship move back, so we didn't get hit by the train.

"Thank you" I hugged her, and Ace held on to my arm because the ship is still rocking we hit into the part where people wait for the train. So we got off the ship and sat there.