Chapter 58

"We are going on a rescue mission Lily," Mum told me one day.

"Who do we have to save?!" I asked worried.

"Calm down its just your grandad he likes to go off and put himself in dangerous situations like fighting 2 sea kings at once or smacking an admiral or celestial dragon" She explained making me laugh.

"He did that? He's insane" Yuto mumbled.

"I have punched a celestial dragon and broke the bones of an admiral" I added.

Yuto had his mouth hanging open "Which admiral did grandad slap?" I asked interested.

"Akainu he said he had no manners so he slapped him hoping it would knock some sense into him" She explained.

"It didn't work" I sighed.

"Where is he?" Takeshi asked.

"In prison" She answered making him panic.

I just pat his pat his back to calm him down "Its a giant tower each floor has steel walls and the top is where he is he's probably covered with huge chains again" She explained.

"What is our family?" Yuto sighed.

"You should meet Luffy's" I laughed.

"Anyway, we will be leaving soon so if you want to come along get ready and meet us at the port," Mum instructed of us then walked off.

"Are you going?" Yuto asked me.

"Yeah I want to meet grandad," I told him honestly.

It didn't take me long to get ready and I informed Shanks about it, and he said he will come along, so we can still do my training with haki.

"Takeshi!" I called out once I got to the boat.

"Good your here," He said nervously.

"You okay?" I asked seeing him fidgeting with his fingers.

"This is my first mission" He explained.

"Oh, mine too," I grinned, and he seemed relieved to hear me say that, and we walked up on to the ship.

"I never have gone near a prison or even seen one" He stood by the railing while I sat on it.

"Well I have broken into Impel Down" I admitted.

"That's the prison that is impossible to escape you must be an expert," He said impressed.

"No way I had a lot of help to get there and then to get through the levels and someone had to sacrifice themself, so we could leave all I did was fight some people" I explained.

"Is it gonna be like that for us?" He asked even more nervous than before.

"No that was the top prison and there were many obstacles there that definitely won't be in this one" I reassured him.

"As I thought he is scared" I saw Yuto walked up to us and sighed.

"You here to see us off?" I asked him.

"No, I'm coming" He informed us.

"No, you are not" Takeshi immediately spoke up it was weird hearing him use such a demanding tone.

"I need to be there so you don't hesitate if you do I will just kick you into the action like I always do" Yuto explained why he is coming along.

"Lily, can you do that so he doesn't have to?" Takeshi asked me.

"Sorry, but I will be running headfirst into the place, so I'm very reckless you don't want to rely on me" I straight away denied his suggestion.

"See I'm staying" Yuto sat next to me on the railing.