Chapter 59

It has been two years since I arrived at my home the training with Shanks and my grandad has made me much stronger and I have gotten very close with my family too. I'm eighteen now and my body has gotten curvier, my hair is just a little longer and some say my face looks more mature.

"Don't go" My dad begged while holding me around the waist he's using his whole body weight to keep me in place.

I'm getting close to wanting to throw him into the sea.

"I'm gonna miss you as well Luffy better take good care of you" Shanks is hugging one of my arms.

We are on the ship that we will take to Sabaody so I can meet up with the others "Again?" Benn sighed and grabbed Shanks by his collar "We need to go."

"Okay" Shanks sighed and gave me a tight hug and ruffled my hair after "Stay alive," He told me.

I waved to him and Benn as they walked off the ship "No more nearly dying and faking that your dead I mean it!" Shanks yelled from far away.

"That was Ace who forced me!" I yelled back.

"Honey get off our daughter" Mum demanded, and he let go straight away while holding up his arms scared making me laugh.

"So why is everyone coming along to take me to Sabaody?" I asked her.

"Well Raiden wants to have a talk with Luffy I want to see the boy and your brothers want to see him too also your grandad is coming along to make sure Raiden doesn't kill Luffy" She explained.

"He tries I will kick his ass myself" I glared at dad giving him a warning.

"I just want to tell him a couple of things" He defended himself.

We set sail and I saw the citizens waving goodbye to me some were even crying they are all such wonderful people. We made sure all the animals are ready to fight anyone who tries to attack while we are gone.

We were sailing for ages, and it will only take another day for us to arrive now I couldn't wait to see everyone again and see how much stronger they have gotten.

I'm sitting on the head of the ship looking out for Sabaody.

"Raiden-sama there is a ship coming near us!" Someone shouted.

"Stop using sama it's just Raiden and where is it?" Dad stood up straight and asked.

I looked over to where the man is pointing I recognised the ship "Don't attack they are my friends!" I ordered as I ran to the railing.

The ship got closer "Lily!" I saw Luffy waving at me frantically.

"Luffy!" I shouted excitedly, and he launched himself over and wrapped his arms around me many times to bring me into a hug.

"THE HELL!?" Many yelled shocked at his arms stretching,

"I missed you" He rubbed his face against mine.

"I missed you to you idiot" I replied and have a giant smile on my face.

Luffy then let go and looked me up and down "Wow you look different your eyes have gotten brighter and.." Luffy looked me up and down again "Yep that it" He laughed.

"I don't like him" Dad crossed his arms "He's insulting her."

He looked like he was whining to mum "Insulting? I love Lily as she is she's perfect!" Luffy declared.

I felt loved by that "You haven't changed at all" He pouted from my words "Your perfect as you are to Luffy" I reassured him, and he got back that wonderful smile of his.