【14】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"Hold on, what you talking bout? He ain't kill nobody

"Hold on, what you talking bout? He ain't kill nobody." Von spoke causing the police to look at him before sighing.

"We have evidence and reason to believe that he is the one who killed this young girl." The officer stepped forward, closing the car door and I took a small step.

"Back away from the car."

The other officer pulled out a taser, aiming it at me because I took a small step towards the car.

Von pulled me back and I shook my head as the officer smirked before going to get in his car.

My heart broke as I made eye contact with Que while the car drove away. Tears gathering in my eyes as I realized he was really going.

I felt mad at myself the more I thought about it.

"Xy..."

"Xyla..."

I tuned everyone out and turned around to go into the house, feeling a panic attack about to happen as soon as I entered.

"It's okay, calm down." X'ari rubbed my back, sitting me down on the couch before plopping down beside me with Boosie and T-boo following.

I wouldn't be able to do this without him. I needed him to be here with me.

"I-I can't do this without him."

"They ain't holding him that lo-"

"They think he killed somebody! Exactly what happened the first time and he was locked up for 3 years..."

"If that's the case then he'll be back in 3 years, no biggie." T-boo rolled her eyes at Boosie's statement, hitting her before shaking her head.

"I can't do 3 years! I'm going to need him in a few months..."

I let it slip, the confusion showing on their face as they slowly realized what I meant.

"You pregnant?"

I slowly nodded my head, more tears falling as I pulled out the pregnancy tests from my purse.

"How far along?"

"I'll be 7 weeks on Thanksgiving."

"Second gang baby!"

-

𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗

"What was your purpose of throwing water on her? Ian even tell you to do allat

"What was your purpose of throwing water on her? Ian even tell you to do allat."

"You think I care? I do what I want."

I clenched my jaw, tempted to beat the hell out of Za'nariah as she stood with a mug on her face while chewing gum.

"Nah bitch, you do what I tell you." A voice boomed, walking into the room and glaring at her.

I could tell she got scared because her entire attitude changed and she stopped chewing that gum.

"I'm sorry sir."

"Shut the fuck up." I held back my laughter as he walked in and mushed her face.

"So that nigga locked up?" He asked me, sitting in a chair and kicking his legs up.

"Fuck yea."

"You did everything I asked?"

"Fasho. I planted some fake evidence and called the feds. He looking at some real time cause he been involved in shit like this before."

"I wanted this nigga dead but this enough for right now."

"He ain't getting out this shit ali-"

"What is y'all purpose? Cause this shit seem dumb as thee fuck."

"Bitch-"

"My purpose is showing these pussy niggas not to play with me."

"So one nigga wants out and you get him killed. Then the other just don't give a fuck and you tryna kill him too."

"Exactly."

"But that was yo so- okay."

"Shut the fuck up. Talk too much bitch."

"Nigga-"

"Get the fuck out. Youn have to go home but you can't stay here."

She smacked her lips before getting out of her chair, making extra ass noise as she pushed it and walked out the door.

"Can I kill her when this shit over?"

"Mhmm."

"Bitch annoying as fuck."

"We need her to get this nigga head. You can kill her ass when we got it."

"I hear you Marcus."

-
short chapter just to fill in some gaps.