【18】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"Xyla..." I heard a familiar voice call me, my eyes heavy as I finally opened them to find myself in a pure white room.

"Where the fu-"

"I missed you man!" The voice became clear to me then, causing me to turn around quickly and see Tj standing there with a smile on his face when I did.

"POOHBEAR!" I yelled loudy, running to him and jumping into his arms as he squeezed me tightly.

I couldn't believe I was talking to my brother, especially since it had been years since I last spoke to him.

The hug lasted for a while until we finally got the strength to pull away from eachother.

"You know you not staying here right?" I scrunched my face up as soon as he said that.

"I want to be with you Ke-" I started to speak, only to be cut off as he began to shake his head.

"It ain't nothing here for you Xy. It's not your time man, you still got things to do."

Tears started to form in my eyes as he spoke, my heart heavy as he grabbed my hand and began walking.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm taking you to see something." I was confused but I still decided to keep quiet as we walked towards one of the walls.

I braced myself for the impact, finding myself shocked as the wall rippled and we passed right through it.

I looked around the room we were in now, still white but with pictures around the walls.

The pictures were of Que and I causing me to be even more confused, that was until something was projected onto one of the walls.

"Please man! My baby got shot..." I watched with tears in my eyes as Que begged to one of the guards that stood outside his cell.

He was crying, I could tell from the way his voice sounded as he leaned against the cold door.

My heart broke as he slid down the wall, crying into his hands and talking to himself.

"God please let them be okay. Man, I'll be good just please..." I could hear some of the things he said, causing a few tears to fall.

"Que needs you..."

"Can we go?" I asked quietly, not being able to look at him crying any longer. My heart breaking even more as we walked away.