【10】

𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗
【𝚊𝚙 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚒】

I sat with my head down as I waited in this cold ass room for him to come in

I sat with my head down as I waited in this cold ass room for him to come in. Za'nariah was sitting beside me with a nervous look on her face and I was feeling bad for her.

Poor girl really ain't know what she was getting herself into.

I had been chilling since the night of the party, barely going out because I knew that people would have something to say.

Xyla beat my ass, I can give her that. I'm gone end up doing something way worse to her though.

My breath hitched when the door opened and he walked in, looking more mad than he usually is which concerned.

I rolled my eyes as he looked at me, taking in all of the bruises on my face before laughing loudly.

"She beat yo assss!" He dragged on as I began to get mad.

"I wish you would shut-"

"BITCH! I wish you would do what I asked yo ass to do!" He cut me off, raising his voice as he went from laughing to serious just like that.

This nigga is crazy as fuck.

"And you? Bitch, fuck is you even alive for? Damn, can't do shit." Za'nariah flinched causing him to shake his head at her.

I was doing this for revenge and she was doing it because of love, now look at her folding under pressure.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"Fuck yo sorry! You came to me to do this shit bitch." He laughed bitterly before pulling out a gun, aiming it right at her forehead.

My jaw dropped as tears began to stream down her face. I couldn't let that happen to her.

"You really a pussy ass nigga." I spoke harshly causing his head to look at me, the gun still aimed at her forehead.

"Come again?"

"I said, you are really a pussy ni-" I was cut off when he turned the gun in my direction quickly, shooting me in the stomach.

"I should kill yo stupid ass boyfriend too. I wanted this nigga to shoot Que and he shot T-boo, the fuck is wrong with y'all." He spoke with menace as I stumbled, falling down onto the ground as he stood over me.

"Don't do this, please!" I barely managed to get out, the pain in my stomach spreading.

"Bye."