『29』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"Xyla...wake the fuck up!" I felt somebody shaking me causing me to sit up quickly, looking around my room in confusion.

"Bitch, go get ready." Boosie snapped in my face.

I sit there silently, trying to process what just happened.

It was a fucking dream.

"I really just had a crazy ass dream..."

"Mhmmm, go get ready." T-boo dragged me up, pushing me towards the bathroom before walking to my closet to pick out an outfit.

"What was the dream about?"

"I got fucking shot and my dad came back."

"Not Marcussssss." Boosie dragged, looking at me before shaking her head and laughing.

"You don't ever take shit serious. The dream gotta mean something." I was probably overthinking, but this dream couldn't just be coincidental.

I shake my head, pushing those thoughts to the side as I walked into my bathroom so I could actually get ready.

Looking into the mirror, I gasp quietly as I see a dark figure standing behind me. It disappeared as soon as I blinked.

"I'm going crazy..." I say loudly, turning the water on and splashing some on my face.

"It ain't nobody but momo." I roll my eyes at Boosie. I was glad to see her back to her old self though, it was weird when she wasn't happy.

Let me just get ready cause I don't know where my mind is.

-

"Why you acting like that?" Que walked with his arm around my shoulder, leading me to the ticket booth at the fair.

Even though it was a dream, I was mad that his dream self had the audacity to play with another bitch.

"No reason."

"Bi- you better stop playing with my brother." Seven smacked me on the back of my head causing Que to hit him.

"Don't touch my girl, nigga!"

I looked between them, my eyes widening as I remembered my dream. The same thing happened.