【8】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

I woke up to water being poured on my face, feeling like a damn tsunami washed over me

I thrashed around like a fucking fish, making whoever poured the water laugh loudly while I opened my eyes.

"You looked just like momo when he died." My jaw dropped, Boosie standing with a pitcher in her hand with Que beside her.

"Aight nigga, I'm out this bitch." She said to Que, turning around and going to the door. She stopped before leaving and winked at me.

Que and I stared at each other in silence once she left. I was still soaked with water and it was starting to get uncomfortable.

"Get up so we can fuck." He broke the silence, startling me as I widened my eyes while looking at him.

"I-i'm...what?" He kept a straight face while I stumbled over my words, before he started laughing all of a sudden.

"Nah, I'm just playing."

I sat there quietly, not knowing what to do because I wasn't sure if he was still mad at me or not.

He nodded his head to me, silently telling me to get out of the wet bed so I did exactly that.

Now I actually felt how cold it was in my room. I had two fans and the ac on. I liked my room to be cold as hell when I slept.

I followed behind him, going into my bathroom to see he had run me some water for a bath, with bubbles and rose petals in the water.

I could feel myself tearing up as I looked at it, not noticing that he had come behind me to help me take me clothes off.

Kissing down my neck as he got my shirt off, I sighed and leaned back into his touch.

A few minutes later I finally got into the bathtub, letting the hot water calm me until I finally relaxed.

-

I walked down the stairs, everybody's eyes turning to look at me when I got to the bottom causing me to roll my eyes at them.

"Bitches get one bubble bath and think they Rihanna. Sit down Harriet." Boosie looked at the scarf I had wrapped around my head and laughed.

"Fuck you." I went into my mom's room, not seeing her there causing me to look around confused. "This lady in a damn wheelchair and leave the house more than I do."