『4』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"This bitch smoked two blunts by herself and we ain't even left the house yet

"This bitch smoked two blunts by herself and we ain't even left the house yet. She finna be fucked up." Nuni looked at Boosie who was sitting on her bed looking dazed and confused.

"BOOSIE!" I call her name and watch as she looks around the room trying to see who called her name when I was right in front of her.

Almost 3 minutes later her eyes finally land on me and she yells loudly, "HUH?"

This bitch so far gone, lmaoo !

"Aye! Nuni bring yo stank ass here." I hear trap yell from downstairs, followed by the other niggas coming in the house.

"What the fuck does this nigga want, damn..."

We all walked downstairs and I saw everybody there except for Milli, so I decided to go into the kitchen and get something to drink.

"You ain't have to speak key... rude ass lil girl." I scrunch my face up and look at Debo. "I know I ain't have to speak fat ass, that's why I didn't."

"Stank bitch...with that hot ass pussy. I stay hot and ready like lil caesars headass."

"Yo momma and yo bitch pussy hot. Youn wanna go there with me nigga cause I will joke you out." Everybody in the room agreed with me as they laughed.

"Don't talk about my momma hoe. Don't want nobody talkin bout Trina."

"Bitch you can't even say shit bout my ma. Yours the one that got 7 kids by 6 different niggas."

"Don't even say nun back Debo. She killed you big bruh." Trap quiet ass tells him. This nigga barely talk when he gets around us even though we met him bout 6 years ago.

"You won this fight, but you ain't win the war." Debo stupid ass pulled some skittles out of his pocket, shaking them before popping them in his mouth.

"Nigga, you just pulled them out your pocket raw?" Von spoke up, his eyes low as he started laughing to himself.

"Raw? Nigga, it's a skittle."

"Fuck that damn skittle, where yall homeboy at?" All the niggas shared a look between themselves, having a whole ass silent conversation.

"Ummmm...shit...damn...uhhh...ion even know." Lo stumbled over his words, eyes glancing towards the door as he avoided eye contact with me.

Niggas don't know how to lie at all.

"You lying but okay fat ass."

"I'm not lyi-" He started saying but was cut off when Phat came rushing into the house talking loudly. "Y'all seen that nigga Milli out there with- oh shittttt."

"With who?"

"He by himself."

"Yea aight... imma go see for myself."

I pushed past them and walked out the door, seeing Milli leaned against his car with Teisha standing in front of him, too damn close for no damn reason.

"Nigga don't ever learn."

"Tezhari mf Managan. I know like FUCK. Yeen have the nerve to bring this hot ass guh to our house."

"Ian bring her ass he-"

"Who tf you calling hot bitch? Yo brother shole like it."

"Don't call my sister no bitch, bitch. Ion like shit. Tryna lie on me." Milli said loudly, scrunching his face up at Teisha.

"Don't even do allat milli. Tryna act cause ya lil bitch here or whatever. She ain't nobody."

"And what the fuck are you? Bitch you just want to be relevant damn. Always riding my dick like you a fucking fan."

"Bitch, I would never be a fan of you. Got me fucked up." Teisha looked me up and down before laughing and waving me away.

"Never be a fan? Bitch you were a fan that night you sat outside of my house watching me and Tezhari through a pair of binoculars. You were a fan when you followed me to his house to see what we were doing..."

"Girl FUCK YOU, the fuck? Come back home when you tired of this bitch Milli, I'll be waiting."

Tezhari turned to me and tried to walk up to me, about to make a damn excuse.

"Pardon my french but fuck you nigga."