【6】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"Xyla baby!" I heard T-boo yell as I got out of the car at my house, before she ran up to me and pulled me into a hug

It had been more than 2 months since I've been home and I could honestly say I missed it here a lot.

I was ready to sleep in my own bed instead of the small ass beds in the dorms.

I smiled as I hugged her back, rocking side to side as we embraced eachother tightly before Boosie came crashing into the hug.

"Momo missed you!" She spoke loudly, hugging me tighter causing me to laugh at the fact she still talked about momo.

"Sooo...what ya been up to?" I walked inside the house, seeing that my mom wasn't there and I sighed because I really wanted to see her.

I thought back to what happened with Que and shook my head, walking up the stairs to my room.

"Nothing."

"You really been that sad this week?"

"Yes! He really broke up with me." I hadn't even been able to look at another nigga in the same way I looked at Que.

"You gotta admit Xyla...that shit looked real fucked up to him."

"He ain't even let me expla-"

"Would you have let him explain?" I paused, avoiding eye contact because if I saw him in the position he saw me then I wouldn't have let him explain.

"Exactly. It's not like he exposed the shit to anybody, everybody around here still thinks y'all together."

"Cause he not done with her." Boosie cut in and I thought about it, maybe she is right.

"Enough about that shit..." T-boo said causing me to look at her before she spoke again. "It's your first day back and it's a party tonight."

"Where?"

"It's in the nawf. That Cianna girl hosting it."

"Cianna? The one with the big ass mouth that always be having parties?"

"Yea her."

"Oh, we all up and through that bitch then cause her shit always go crazy."

"Right... what y'all wanna do until then?" I shrugged my shoulders because it didn't really matter to me.