【11】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"Why are you being childish?" I asked Que as I laid on his bed, him ignoring me as he played 2k at the edge of his bed

It was the first night that I haven't spent at the hospital with T-boo and I went back to school tomorrow, so I was trying to get some dick.

"Leave me alone."

"Mmmcht, I'll just do it myself then." I saw him turn his head slightly when I said that, not taking his attention away from the game though.

I rolled my eyes and huffed quietly, hooking my fingers around the waistband of my boy shorts and pulling them down my legs.

My breath hitched as I ran my finger over my slit, gathering the wetness over my fingertips.

"Not gone be as good as my dick."

"I don't care- mhmm." I trailed off into a moan as I gently pushed one finger into myself.

Letting out a sigh, I began to push my finger into myself while rubbing my clit at the same time.

"Fuckkkk..." All of a sudden Que turned around, the game off now as he pushed me so I was laying back on the bed.

He wasted no time, moving his head down to my area as he began to lick all over while rubbing my clit.

"Mhmmm." I moaned when he slurped my juices, spelling his name on my pussy and moving to stick a finger in.

I could feel my stomach clenching as he moved his head wildly side to side, his fingers curling inside of me.

My orgasm washing over me as my legs shook wildly, I laid back catching my breath as Que licked his lips.

My spine was tingling as he began to kiss up my body, leaving marks while he caressed my thighs.

"I missed you." A shiver ran through my body when he spoke, instantly getting wetter than before as he kissed me gently.

"I missed you too."

He pulled his shirt over his head, leaving his chains on as he looked at my body from above me.

After he pulled his sweats down, I reach up and grab his hands so that I can pull him closer to me.

I looked him in his eyes, locking my legs around his waist as he moved between my legs.