『24』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

Que and I were doing good as hell lately. Staying to ourselves as a lot of shit went down around us. When the streets found out Milli was dead, a lot of shit went left.

"I-i just don't know what to do. That was my first baby, my first baby boy-" I held in a laugh as I watched Milli's fat ass momma speak on the news.

She was crying ugly as hell, tears and snot running down her face while Nuni stood beside her trying to comfort her with tears in her eyes also.

"He was going to be a dad, but his babymomma was killed while she was pregnant. The only girl I considered a sister."

"The only girl she what?"

"Bitch! Fuck you too, on momo."

Boosie sat there and yelled at the tv like the girl was actually in the damn room making all of us laugh.

I hadn't talked to any of the niggas except Von. The rest of them blocked me and called me an opp, but I'm not tripping off on none of that shit.

"She need to wipe her fucking face. Ion know why they decided to put her ass on here looking like that."

I couldn't even bring myself to feel bad for her. Her ass ain't ever like me, she just tolerated me because I was hanging around Milli and Nuni.

She would mug me whenever I stayed at their house, make slick ass comments, and her fat ass locked me out of their house in the rain once.

"Big ass look like suge knight."

I laughed loudly at that, shaking my head as I looked at the tv again to see her eating a big texas while crying.

"I know she ain't eati-"

"Where that shit even come from?"

She really just pulled a big texas out of nowhere. Now that's some shit right there. Need to teach me how to pull food out of thin air.

"This shit getting lame." X'ari picked up the remote before turning the tv off. "Y'all gotta help me."

"With?"

"A nigga! I want a nigga."

"What nigga we got for you? The ones we used to fuck with said we some opps."