『19』

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚕 𝚓𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚘𝚗
【𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝】

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚕 𝚓𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚘𝚗【𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝】

"Get the fuck out my face." Milli yelled at me before pushing me out of his way and continuing to walk.

"Don't get mad at me cause you got treated like a bitch."

"That nigga ain't do shit."

"He had you scared enough to walk away. So that is doing something."

"Chanel, you making me mad." He raised his hand causing me to laugh in his face. He ain't have this much energy when Que was checking him.

"cHaNeL, yOu MaKiNg Me- stfu pussy."

"I'll kill you."

"Nigga you can't even shoot yo actual target talking bout you gone kill me."

"Bi-"

"Trying to kill this nigga for talking to your damn ex... why y'all ain't off the nigga that killed yo homeboy?"

"We don't know who-" I knew he was lying because of how tense he had gotten.

"Yes y'all niggas do. I bet she don't know that either, let me go tell her." In one sudden movement, I was pushed back and Milli had his hand wrapped around my neck tightly.

I could feel my eyes get heavy as he choked me and I clawed at his hands to try to get him to let me go but it didn't work.

Nobody else was outside of the mall so we were all alone, me nearly passed out from the lack of air.

"Nigga! Let that girl go." His friend said loudly out the window as he pulled up beside where we were.

I let out a fit of coughs when he released me, grabbing at my neck as it burned.

"Get in the fucking car." My body jerked as Milli opened the door and pushed me in before getting in the front.

I could feel his friend, Lo, staring at me through the mirror causing me to look out the window as tears rolled down my face.

"Stop fucking crying." Milli yelled and I flinched.

"Take me home."

"What-"

"I said take me home." I was honestly just ready to get away from him at this point. My head was pounding and I could barely breathe.