『6』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"Eww, it stinks in this bitch." Nuni spoke as we made it into the party and found somewhere to chill for a second.

The niggas had went off with some other mfs they cool with almost as soon as we walked in the party, leaving us alone to go shoot dice and shit.

"On momo... it's hot and stank in this mf. Then bitches got the nerve to wanna throw around that funky ass booty."

"Stay putting shit on momo. Fish gone rise out that toilet and smack the shit out of you." Boosie said loudly, making us laugh at her.

We then found somewhere to sit and chill for a bit cause they wasn't playing no good shit fr.

I frowned my lip up watching all the girls shaking they ass as some lame ass twerk song played.

I'm a hood bitch, ion shake my ass at parties. If you ever see me at a party, I'll be throwing up signs and shooting fake ass guns...never shaking my ass.

"Finna smoke all my damn feelings away." Boosie said loudly, pulling a blunt that was already rolled and a lighter out of her purse.

"Mhmm... pass that shit to me next." I say to her, earning a simple hum and lips being smacked beside me from the other two girls.

After a few minutes of us smoking and shit, some good music started to play and we loosened up.

After listening to a couple songs and vibing for a while, we calmed down again as they started playing trash music again. The party itself was lame and I was ready to go home.

"Why are Teisha and her ran through ass friends sitting over there in the faces of our niggas." Boosie said, causing me to scrunch my face up.

"When you get a nigga over there?" T-boo looked shocked as she watched her try to come up with an explanation.

"Mind yo damn business." She answered her before hopping out of her seat and making her way to the group.

We followed behind her, making our way through the people dancing and having fun at this lame ass party.

"Why y'all hoes sitting here tryna be buddy buddy with our people? Bitches be bold asf."

"Yo people ain't got no problem with us being over here...it's you bum, broke hoes that got a problem." Teisha loose pussy ass spoke towards Boosie.

"BuM? BrOkEeE? Bitch you got us fucked up with that hot ass pussy. If anybody broke it's you bitch, I could've sworn I seen you on a tape stealing from a gas station a lil minute ago." My statement caused her and her friends to roll their eyes, people starting to divert their attention away from the music and onto us.

"Ongg."

"Man I knew that was Teisha ass."

"Broke bitch." I heard a couple people speak as she smacked her lips.

"Fuck you bitch. You a dumb hoe anyway. Why yo nigga be fucking on my friend? Oh, yo pussy must not good enough." Natiya, one of Teisha's friends, yelled loudly as she tried to get more people to come over.

Bitches need an audience to talk they shit... see imma talk my shit regardless cause I know I can back my shit up.

"That's not my nigga first of all and when exactly does he be fucking on yo friend? Cause he be with me 24/7 but yo friend can have the nigga if she want."

"You just gone give me to this hot pussy hoe..." Milli spoke from his seat before getting cut off by Teisha.

"You fucked this hot pussy."

"Bitch!! You fucking drugged me."

"Nasty bitch." Some nigga yelled out from the other side of the room. I'm weak as hell.

"You drugged my brother bitch?" Nuni yelled, getting in Teisha's face and her friend mushed her head back.

"Don't touch her, stank ass hands." Boosie yelled, smacking the girl's hand and glaring at her.

"Bitch-"

"If y'all scared ass hoes ain't tryna fight then get the fuck out our face. We beat them asses before and we won't hesitate to do it again." T-boo spoke, normally being the quiet one.

"Bitch you dragged me and then my brother dragged yo pussy ass, dead ass boyfriend."

The bitch spoke on my damn brother. We gotta beat that ass now and that's on momo.

The room went silent then, music not playing anymore and people stopped what they were doing then.

Everyone around here knew my brother and what happened to him. They also knew that nobody disrespected him and got away with it.

"BITCH!" T-boo swung on the girl, hitting her right in her lip before she starting going crazy on the bitch.

I saw Teisha move to hit her so I reacted quickly, causing her to stumble back as she tried to regain her balance.

She started swinging on me and I knocked her shit back repeatedly, that's when I blacked out.

Next thing I know, im being thrown in the back of a police car with my bitches as the officer pats the top of the car and closes the door.

He patted that shit...damn, I just know we gone serve some time.