『5』

𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗
【𝚊𝚙 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚒】

𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗【𝚊𝚙 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚒】

"You so beautiful baby." Trap says as he glances at me, one hand on my thigh and the other holding a blunt.

I stay quiet, a smile making its way onto my face as I watched him bring the blunt up to his lips.

"All you finna do is stare at me or you gone say some?"

I smacked my lips at him before leaning over the center console, grasping his chain softly and pulling him closer to me.

"Mhmm." He moaned quietly as we kissed and grabbed me by my neck, deepening the kiss.

We were cut off by a light flashing inside the car and short hard knocks, making us pull away from eachother thinking it was 12 or something.

"Get y'all nasty asses out this car. Everybody waiting and you mfs in here finna fuck." Von yelled from outside before he knocked on the window again and started making a beat.

"Imma kill this nigga." He turned towards me before pecking my lips quickly. "Come on bae."

We both opened our doors, his door hitting Von as he got out and slapped him across the back of his head.

I rolled my eyes at them as they started to hit eachother, walking away to stand with the girls who were beside T-boo's car.

"What y'all was doing in that car?"

"Bitch we wasn't doing nothing but smoking and kissing a little. Nothing serious really, Von just do too much."

"Isee y'all gettin real close." T-boo looked at me before taking a sip out of her cup and raising her eyebrows.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling as I thought about my relationship with him and how close we really were getting.

"i like being with him. He actually makes me happy as hell." They smiled at my statement.

"Well bitch, you know we happy for you. Lord knows ian think anybody would get with his mean ass." I laughed at that as they agreed because of how true it was.

"I like my nigga mean. That way I know can't no other bitch get a word out of him."

"You damn right. Yo fucking brother need to learn something from him with his friendly ass." Xyla said, rolling her eyes in Milli's direction as we walked towards the place where this party was being held.

"That nigga might be friendly but I'm telling you sis...you the only mf that nigga want."

"That's a damn lie. Yo brother's a hoe."

"He might let people think that shit but if we being honest, you the only person he talk to and i done seen it all. That nigga love you Xyla and take it from me cause I know."

"Y'all been building up a relationship since you were 14, that was almost 5 years ago. Y'all love eachother Xy."

I listened to T-boo before nodding my head, getting to the door and handing the man standing outside the door my ticket to get in.

Once we all got inside, the smell of sweat and weed instantly hit our noses. We walked further into the room, going to the back and finding somewhere for all of us to sit.

"This shit packed as hell." Debo yelled over the music.

"Yeen fucking lying big bruh."

-
next chapter might have a lot going on 👀. anyway, y'all help me find some hood niggas to use as faceclaims for the rest of the folks in this book.