『16』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"Why haven't I seen Armani over here lately?" My momma asked us as she sat on the couch with the baby in her lap

I was cooking something for everyone to eat while Boosie washed the dishes, X'ari was folding and T-boo was making the butter sauce for the seafood boil I was doing.

"She's mad at us right now ma."

"Mad at y'all for what? Better not be cause of one of them hoe ass boys yo brother used to hang around."

"All of em not hoes." Boosie spoke up quickly causing all of us to look at her in confusion. I wonder which one of them niggas she fucking.

"Girl-" My momma shook her head before turning her attention back to Hasani. "Answer my question."

"Something happened with Milli."

"Her brother? The one you used to talk to?"

"Yea him."

"She not fucking him too is it? What in the redneck."

We all started laughing when she said that. "Noooo ma. He did something that was messed up and she took his side even though she knew it was fuc- messed up."

"Well that is her brother. You would do the same if it was Tj." My momma spoke to me and I understood that to a certain extent.

My brother wouldn't shoot and almost kill one of them though, which makes the scenario invalid.

"We don't blame her for that. We know that he's her brother so she gone ride for him regardless. It's the fact that she took to social media to talk about the situation like we ain't try to get her to come over here to be with us. It's not our fault her momma don't want Xyla to come in her house."

"That bitch don't want who to what?" She yelled, looking at me for confirmation and I nodded my head.

"Milli done filled her head up with lies so she said she don't want me over there nomo."

"I know that big back bitc- you know what im finna call her."

"You don't need to do that ma. I'm good not going to they house if we're being honest. I don't want to see Milli anyway."

"Mmmcht."

I laugh loudly as she rolled her eyes and started to play with the baby again. The food was almost done and I could basically smell how good it would taste.