【15】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"Get up bitch! It's time to cook." I groaned loudly, covering my head with a pillow as I laid on Que's bed.

"I don't want to get up..." I heard someone smack their lips before snatching the covers away from my body.

"It's Thanksgiving hoe, get up so we can cook this FOCKING food."

"Leave me alone!"

Boosie muttered to herself for a moment and left the room. Coming back a few seconds later and yanking me off of the bed.

Instead of getting up, I yanked a pillow and my fluffy cover off of the bed.  Sighing when I couldn't go back to sleep.

That's when I decided to get up, dragging my body as I started the long trip down the stairs.

Honestly, I didn't even want to do anything today. It was Thanksgiving and here I was, pregnant with a baby daddy who got locked up a few days before.

I honestly felt like this was my karma. Maybe I actually did deserve this. Two people taken away from their mom because of me.

Two people that I considered close to me at one point.

Did I think that Que actually killed Nuni? Fuck no.

I could hear the sincerity in his voice when I asked him if he killed her.

I knew that someone was trying to make it seem like he did it and when I found out who it was, their momma would have to plan a funeral too.

-

I got to the bottom stair, everyone turning their attention to me as I walked into the kitchen.

I hate that shit.

T-boo was already there, making brownies and banana pudding causing me to cheer up a little.

"You put bananas in there?"

"Ew no." She answered and I nodded my head. I loved banana pudding but hated bananas.

I washed my hands before moving to start on the macaroni and cheese. The kitchen filling with silence as T-boo and I worked.

"You know, it doesn't really get better but it never gets worse." She broke the silence causing me turn my attention to her.