【7】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

We had been at this party for an hour and I was already tired as fuck

We had been at this party for an hour and I was already tired as fuck. One of the main reasons I liked coming to Cianna's parties was cause she made sure it was never lame.

I was taking a break now, sitting in a chair and leaning against the wall when I spotted Que.

My breath hitched as I saw that he was already looking at me causing me to break eye contact with him.

"You good?" T-boo asked, pulling up a chair beside me as her and Boosie sat down.

"I saw Que."

"He ain't been out at a party since you left and he wanna come to one when you back in town?"

"He not fucking slick, on momo." I laughed at Boosie, turning back to look at Que. I scrunched my face up when I saw who was standing in front of him.

"This bitch really trying me." I scoff, getting up from my seat and making my way in their direction.

"You a bold bitch now huh?"

"Girl- why you worried?" Nuni turned around, everyone that was with Que looking at me.

"That's her nigg-"

"Bitch, stop lying to these folks. They not even together." She raised her voice, trying to attract attention.

"I'm not even finna do this with you. I been wanting my one with you bitch."

I was dead ass serious right now, audience or not. I wanted to beat her ass so bad that her fat ass mama felt it.

"Excuse me, can y'all not do that in here?" I heard Cianna's voice over the mic and I nodded my head because I wasn't trying to fuck up her party.

"Come outside."

"I'm not about to fight y-"

I locked eyes with Que as she spoke and he mugged me, making me feel bad but I pushed that to the side.

"Either you come outside on your own or imma drag yo ass out." I said to her, shrugging my shoulders and turning to walk outside.

There were people following me outside, coming to see a free fight and I was pretty sure the entire party would be outside in a minute.

I normally wouldn't even let shit like this get to me but I had been sparing Nuni for too damn long to let it slide.

I felt bad for her though, with Seven and everything that happened with Milli. I just knew that I was about to let all my anger out on her.

She came out after a minute, being pushed by X'ari until she got in front of me.

I was glad that I had changed out of my slides earlier because I knew that I was about to stomp her ass out.

"Wassup bitch!" I laughed as she put on a tough front for the cameras, not even bothering to talk as I threw my first punch.

Her head snapped back as she stumbled and I quickly hit her in the stomach. She hunched over which made me grab her by her shirt, yanking her forward and punching her again.

This bitch got all that mouth and can't fight worth of shit, that's why she always had her bitch ass brother do shit for her.

I laughed as she swung wildly, hitting me once which only made me angrier so I kneed her in the stomach.

Using all of my strength, I grabbed her arms and yanked her down. I got her down on the ground, sitting on top of her and punching her harder.

Her nose was starting to bleed now, her lip already busted as I felt myself blanking out before someone pulled me off of her.

I struggled against them, kicking her twice as they moved me back. Someone helping her up as I was carried to the car.

"Xyla..." I heard T-boo's voice as I continued to struggle. Being placed down when we got to the car.

My chest heaved up and down as I tried to calm myself down, feeling myself begin to have a panic attack and tears started to stream down my face.

"Que, you not gone try to calm her down?"  I heard faintly, as T-boo opened the door and sat me down.

"Fuck I gotta do that for? That's not my guh." I felt my heart drop when he said that, already not being able to breath.

"You wasn't saying that on li-"

"Ian want nobody in my business."

"Okay but you really doing too much."

"I'm doing too much but it's aight for her to get drunk and fuck with a nigga. If that was me shit would have been different."

"She ain't get drunk bitch! He drugged her." I felt my entire heart drop when she said that, I didn't even want to tell him yet.

"He did what?"

That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.