【1】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"Fuck is you doing?!" My eyes were closed as I got ready to take the pills, getting only two in my mouth before the rest of them were slapped out of my hand

I open my eyes slowly, looking up at Que through my tear filled eyes. He was fuming as he stood over me.

"I can't do this anymore."

"You think I'm finna let you die Xyla? Fuck no, I can't do this shit without you."

I didn't respond to him, moving past him to try and gather the pills up into my hand. I heard him sigh before he grabbed me, pulling me into his arms as I tried to fight it.

"Stop." I heard him say while I silently cried, trying to get out of his arms so I could pick up the pills.

He moved my body, turning me around so I could face him before he spoke. "Come on Xy, you gotta chill."

I struggled before looking into his eyes, starting to calm down as I gazed into his deep hazel irises.

I was still breathing heavily, my mind still running wild as I sat down on Tj's bed with Que standing over me.

I watched him as he looked around the room, gazing at the pictures and things that were laying around.

"Yo brother would kill me if I let something happen to you."

We made eye contact and I looked away nervously, playing with my fingers as he stared at me.

"He's de-"

"He would wake his ass up and then kill me."
I let out a small laugh, feeling my mood starting to lighten a little as he sat beside me on the bed.

"I love you." My breath hitched as the words came out of my mouth before I could stop them.

"I love you too. You already know that."

"Thank you for being there for me..."

"Nah, thank you for being there for me. When I got locked up, I thought that was the end for me but I got out. Actually meeting you was bout the best shit that happened to me in a long ass time."

I listened to him talking, his hand on my thigh as he spoke. His deep voice calming me.

I was speechless, letting him continue talking while I tried to get my thoughts together.