『15』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

I sat with T-boo, X'ari, and Boosie in my room. We were just talking and shit for the most part.

I hadn't talked to Nuni or any of the niggas in a few days.

We couldn't even go to her house because Milli lied to his momma like I did him wrong, so she said I couldn't come over there anymore.

After hearing that shit, Boosie and T-boo decided not to go over there without me.

"What did your cousin go to jail for?" X'ari looked up from her phone to me.

"They said he shot some nigga."

"Did he die?" T-boo asked her, sitting up on her elbows and giving her all the attention.

I could see her hesitate a little before answering and she swallowed harshly. "I think so. I don't remember his name."

"That's crazy."

"Yea, he acts like it's nothing but I know being locked up did some shit to him."

"What do you mean?"

"That nigga is lonely as hell and he always stays to himself unlike before."

"Xyla will be the one to fix that."

"Girl, we not even that serious right now." I laughed at them as they all looked at me.

"That's a damn lie."

"He talks about you allllllll the time." X'ari and T-boo spoke in unison causing my cheeks to heat up.

"Stopppp, y'all gone make me blush or something."

"Headass." X'ari laughed loudly causing me to roll my eyes and stick my middle finger up at her.

"Boosie, you quiet as fuck over there." We all looked over to Boosie on the other side of my bed.

She wasn't speaking at all, her face glued to her phone as she read something. I could see instagram on the screen from how she was positioned.

"I'm reading this shit Nuni said on instagram."

"What she say?" I asked without grabbing my phone.

"People get into it with somebody around you and start acting fake. I wasn't ever on no shit like that with y'all but I see how it is."

"What the fuck is she even talking about? We literally texted her in the groupchat to see if she wanted to come over here."

"Not our fault that her momma said you can't come over there anymore."

"Right! What we look like going somewhere that our sister ain't welcome. Fucking goofy."

"Her momma bubblegum back ass. Sitting up there spoiling Milli like he not finna be 20 years old and still trapping out the damn basement."

"You ain't ever just said they momma got a bubblegum back."

"And did."

"None of this shit would have been a fucking problem if Milli wouldn't have almost shot y-"

"Bitch!"

"Almost shot who?!" it was quiet as hell in the room as X'ari asked that, everybody was just exchanging looks like damn.

I didn't want her to find out who shot at Que that day because I knew she would tell him, that's her cousin after all.

"Her fish momo."

"Momo been dead as fuck."

"Hey!" i yelled loudly, I did not tolerate any slander towards my little fish.

"You told my cousin that it was him that did it?"

"No but-"

"But nothing... he needs to know."

"Ari... it's not that simple. If I do tell him then it's going to start some shit. Even though he was wrong as hell, every one of them niggas is still my family."

"Yea and Que is my family so I'm gone tell him."

"That's not a good idea. You know how many niggas would be at eachother's heads?" T-boo asked her and I agreed.

Telling him would start to much shit and I didn't want to be involved in it.

"I don't want to be in that shit."

"You been in it since yo crazy ass ex decided to shoot at my people."

"She ain't have nothing to do with that." Boosie spoke up, opening the window so she could smoke her blunt.

"I know that but when Que finds out who did it and you're not the one to tell him... he's not going to know that shit and his reaction won't be pretty."

"You got a point. Xyla, if he doesn't hear it from you then he might think that you tried to set him up or something."

I listened to everything they were saying and I understood where they were coming from because I would feel that same way in that situation.

I really don't know what to do at this point.

"It's either you tell him or I will. I don't care who Milli is, he's not going to shoot at my cousin and think shit sweet."

"Periodt! If he ain't want smoke then he shouldn't have flicked the lighter." Boosie yelled from by the window.

I don't even know how the shit got this crazy.

-

i wonder if any of y'all peeped 👀? probably didn't but do y'all think she should go ahead and tell que?

+

my chapters keep switching up length wise. y'all prefer shorter chapter with more frequent updates or longer chapters with less updates?