【23】

𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝚔𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛
【𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚋𝚒𝚝】

𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝚔𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛【𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚋𝚒𝚝】

"I can't believe you taking me to meet your people..." I smiled as Trap caressed my thigh while driving.

He had invited me to come home with him for a weekend and I was more than ready to accept the offer.

Most of the reason being that I could see Xyla since she had been out of school for a while.

"If them niggas say some stupid shit, just ignore em cause they dumb as hell." I scrunched my face up, confused but ignoring it.

"What do you mean stupid?"

"They say some wild shit."

"Okay..." I decided to leave it alone, his voice sounding like he didn't really want to talk about it.

"Where you tryna go first? I got something to do for a lil bit but we can go where you want to when I-"

"Can you drop me off at the hospital? I can chill with Xyla and everybody else until you finish..."

"Ion know bout tha-"

"Pleaseeeee baby!" I asked because I really wanted to meet Xyla's other friends. I had a feeling we would all get along.

"I'll drop you off but ian getting out."

"Why not? I thought you were cool with Xyla..."

"I mean I am, but I gotta lot of shit to do and I want to do it fast so I can spend time with you." He rubbed his neck as he said it, making me think that it was more to the story than what he was telling.

"Mhmmm..." I nodded my head before turning to look out of the window, sleep beginning to take over my body.

-

"Wake up baby, we here."

I was shaken awake to see that we were in the parking lot of a hospital, grabbing my purse so I could get out.

"I'll see you later..."

"Mhmm, gimme a kiss." I leaned in, Jeremiah wrapping his hand around my neck as our lips connected.

After our kiss I stepped out of the car, walking towards the building as Trap began to drive away.

"Shit!" I muttered to myself and pulled my jacket tighter because of how cold it was outside, hurrying inside the hospital.