『10』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

3 weeks later
-

After the kickback that night, Que and I had been texting nonstop. He was actually cool as fuck when he wasn't being rude to somebody.

I was picking up on little things with him and it's safe to say I'm feeling his vibe.

He was the type of nigga that would make sure you were straight before he thought about himself and I admired him for that.

Anyway, I was chilling at nuni's house with everybody and it was hot as hell outside. Crazy as hell because a few minutes ago it was ready to rain.

The niggas were minding their business, Von telling them another story about some bitch he fucked and we were minding ours.

We were all cool now, but despite that there was still tension because of what happened.

Usually we would all be together, joking and laughing but that wasn't the case. It wasn't even us that was causing the strain though.

I guess they thought we were still mad and thought we needed "space"... atleast that's what Von thought when we talked.

I had to assure my bestfriend that we ain't give a damn anymore but shit was still crazy around us.

That was the last thing on my mind though, I was worried about what would happen in a lil bit when Que pulled up to get me.

I wasn't sweating Von's reaction cause he already knows im talking to somebody, It's just the other ones that I'm worried about.

I occupied myself by talking to the other 3 girls though. Glancing down at my phone seeing a text from Que saying he was around the corner.

My heart was beating so damn fast I think Boosie could hear it cause she started looking around before her eyes landed on me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Everybody's attention was turned to me, trying to see what she was talking bout.

As soon as I opened my mouth to speak, Que's black hellcat came into view and I shut up.

I could see Trap and Lo pull out their straps slightly as he pulled up in front of the house, confused on who the fuck it was.

Nuni and T-boo looked at me with a knowing face, sipping their drinks before motioning for me to go.

"Aye nigga! Who the fu-" Milli started to say, getting cut off when I stood up. "See y'all later... best, imma call you later."

I could feel all eyes on me as Que got out of the car, looking me up and down before licking his lips.

He smiled at me, diamonds blinging as he pulled me into a hug and his hands went down to my ass causing me to gasp.

He opened the car door for me and I got in. He walked over to his side and nodded his head to Milli before laughing.

"You fucked with that nigga or something?" He asked me while driving, one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my thigh.

"Something like that..." He nodded his head before looking over at me.

I could tell he smoked before coming to get me because his eyes were low and he smelled like it.

The smell of the weed mixed perfectly with his cologne, the fragrance lingering in the air as the air blowed. It was strong but faint and I loved the scent.

I took in his body as he drove. His skin was smooth skin like it had been kissed by the sun itself, with perfect tattoos that covered the surface almost creating a mural of some sorts. His eyes were dark but bright at the same time, the beautiful light color contrasting with his skin tone setting him apart from others.

He wasn't skinny and he definitely wasn't built, but he had the perfect amount of muscle. His lips were a nice shade of pink and his tongue licked them ever so often.

I didn't even notice i was staring until he laughed, "You just gone look at me this whole time?"

"You fine as hell so yep."

"Preciate it shawty. You want some to eat now or you gone wait?"

"Where you taking me?"

"Don't worry about that. You hungry?"

"Why you can't tell me where we going?"

"It's a surprise, you better answer the damn question before yo big head ass ain't got shit else to stop at to eat."

"Nigga my head is not big. You can just get me some fries and a drink or something cause ian really that hungry."

"Not big? shittt-"

"Don't play with me, Que." I laugh slightly, pushing him as he pulled into mcdonald's.

"Kacey."

"What?"

"That's my real name. Ion usually tell folks that shit, but you not just anybody."

I started to reply, but was cut off when he started ordering the food. I was shocked that he told me his name in the first place.

Mhmm, a bitch feels nice.

-
y'all go ahead and pick a number... 1, 2 or 3. better choose wisely cause you might not like the outcome 😂 & y'all definitely don't want me to pick so ya better gone do that.