【21】

𝚡'𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝚔𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
【𝚊𝚛𝚒】

comment or y'all ain't getting updates any timesoon & i mean that 🗣

getting updates any time
soon & i mean that 🗣.

"Bitchhh!" T-boo yelled as soon as she walked into the store, running over to me and examining my face.

I knew I looked horrible. I had a black eye, my hair that was once tame going astray all over my head, and my clothes were bloody and torn.

Once I called T-boo, it only took her 10 minutes to get here and I knew that she had to be speeding because this gas station had to be at least 30 minutes away from her house.

"Are Xyla and the baby okay?"

At this point I was more worried about them than I was worried about me. This entire situation stressing me out.

"They're good. What they do to you?"

"He hit me a couple times but that's it. You know I can take more than that."

"I don't care what the fuck you can take. That nigga getting killed for even thinking he could touch you." She shrugged her shoulders, walking me to the car so I could get into the front seat.

I was in pain and extremely paranoid, especially considering the fact that I was less than 10 minutes away from where they had kept me.

A million thoughts flowing through my head.

Could I trust Za'nariah?

Why did she risk herself to let me out?

All of those were questions that would have to be answered when I got somewhere completely safe.

-
𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

-𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】