【24】

𝚣𝚊'𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚑 𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚎
【𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒】

"We finna end this shit or what?" I hid behind just outside of the room, listening to them talk so I could gather information

I wasn't apart of this shit anymore, what they had been doing was too far beyond me.

In the beginning, I was down because I wanted Que back. The plan was never to kill him, I just wanted him and Xyla to break up so that I could get him again.

After seeing them together, that shit started to change. I wasn't bitter anymore because I could tell that they really loved eachother.

"We ain't call yo ass here for nothing." Tk snapped at Trap, menace in his voice as he spoke to him.

"Nigga, who you talk-"

"We not finna have none of that shit!" Marcus interrupted them, a voice of authority over the both of them.

"My fault."

"Y'all need to calm that shit down if we want this to go down as planned." My head snapped up at that, getting ready to store everything in my head so that I could tell X'ari.

Why I saved her that day? It was most likely because we were friends at one point. I used to love that girl like a little sister when Que and I were together.

"Xyla gets out of the hospital tomorrow, that's when we letting this shit happen."

"Why we gotta wait till then?" I heard Marcus sigh as Tk asked that question and I rolled my eyes also.

"Because their guards will be up when she gets home. That's the perfect time to give they asses a call so they can pay us a visit."

"They got more niggas than u-"

"You really stupid enough to think ion got other niggas on standbye? Don't worry about allat, you just focus on killing them other niggas."

I sat there quietly as Marcus began to explain the plan, gathering everything I needed to tell.

There was no way I was about to let this shit happen.

I started something when I agreed to help them. All I wanted was Que in the beginning but it wasn't even worth it.

Xyla made him happy, far happier than I ever did. They had a child on the way, who was I to get in the way of that?