Through the Eye of the Needle / Part 6

It was late at night when Alice was putting on the shower and stepped underneath the hot water. The whole evening she had been thinking of the way FP had stormed out after their argument, but she didn't blame him for wanting time to think it over. She understood why he didn't want to involve Charles, but she didn't see any other solution for him to keep his job.

Even though she knew he worried about it, money wasn't going to be a problem. She could buy the house so they could still live on Elm Street. The kids didn't even need to know, but it was about way more than that. His job was his pride and he cared way more about it then he had ever showed anyone.

She got snapped out of her thoughts when she heard someone opening the shower curtain. Just a second later FP stepped under the hot water with her, immediately grabbing her waist and locking their lips together in a steamy kiss.

Avoiding difficult conversations had always been one of his best talents and his actions proofed it. The voice in his head told him that the way he was dealing with his problem was wrong but right now he just wanted to feel her body against his and forget about everything that was happening around them. Alice didn't complain, she gave into the kiss even though it had kind of surprised her that he suddenly was in the shower with her, his lips so eager on hers.

His tongue quickly found its way into her mouth and gently stroke it, wanting to feel her soft touch as good as possible. One of his hand was placed firmly on her ass while the other one stroked her thigh. There was no rush in taking things further and if he just got the chance to hold her wet body against his all night he would be just as happy with that as well.

He knew way to well that once again he felt back into his coping mechanism of not talking about what he was feeling but his instinct told him that he wanted to do other things to her than just talking. For now it worked this way as long as he didn't know how to properly describe the way he really felt about the blackmail.

Alice bit his bottom lip just hard enough for it to hurt a little and she heard him groan into their kiss. She smiled, knowing what she was doing to him. In one swift move he lifted her up and banged her back against the bathroom wall, hurting her just a little bit which turned her on even more.

She knew just as well that they had to talk but it was hard to break from their old habits. Having sex was way easier than admitting how you feel, even when they were officially together now. The sound of her voice softly whispering his name was something he could never get tired of.  Their bodies became in sync in just a matter of seconds. He was releasing fireworks through her body just as much as she was doing with him.

--

FP was putting on one of his flannels and his sweatpants and walked out of their bedroom to walk into Jughead on the hallway. He tried to hide the fact that he just came out of what in Jugehad's eyes still was Alice's bedroom and kept the towel he had used close to his body.

''Jug, don't you need to sleep?'' FP asked curious, considering it was almost midnight and he had to go back to prep school tomorrow. He fully supported the chance that Jughead got even though he was missing him when he was so far away.

His son nodded slowly and by the look on his face he had already been in bed before, but got up because he remembered something. ''Did you check my bike? I just couldn't remember if it was working again.'' 

A few weeks ago Jughead's motorbike broke down when it was his way to transport himself to his school or back to Riverdale. Going there with the train took way too long so when he had his bike he could get back home as soon as possible when he wanted too.

''All taken care of.'' FP assured his son. Jughead's eyes quickly shot into the bedroom, seeing Alice folding some of her clothes, noticing that her hair was wet just as his dad's hair. He suspiciously looked at the both of them which didn't go unnoticed by FP.