A (Not So Much) Tamed Serpent

A/N: most of it is smut. scroll past this one if that is something that makes you uncomfortable!
————

Fred Andrews had decided to throw a little high school reunion party, so the people that were once close could finally come together and catch up like old friends. Everyone always stays to keep in touch, but does one really ever?

Most of them still lived in their town of pep and usually passed each other at the store or in the most famous diner of the area, but not a lot of them really spoke to one another. He figured that throwing a party and seeing how everyone was doing would really bring some perspective.

He had made sure there was music and booze, the two basic ingredients for a party. It almost felt like high school all over again, drinking out of red cups until you were drunk. Only this time the alcohol wasn't as cheap as it once used to be.

FP was grabbing himself another beer, one he definitely knew he shouldn't take, when he saw a blonde woman walking his way. He knew exactly who she was, but he had no idea why she would come over when they always desperately tried to avoid one another.

"FP Jones... since when is a Southsider allowed on Elm Street? Still trying to be something you're not?" She raised her eyebrow and took a sip out of her cup. He sighed, but turned to fully face her.

"Smith, nice to see you too." He smiled sarcastically.

"It's Cooper." She barked immediately.

"Sure it is." He said, unimpressed. Hell would freeze over before he'd ever call her Alice Cooper. She'd always be the girl he once knew. She'd always be a Smith.

"You're still good at keeping up the appearances, I see?" He eyed her up and down and scanned the red dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. Even her cleavage was showing more than they had ever done in her Serpent years.

"Where is that husband of yours? Couldn't he be bothered to show up?" He grinned a little as he decided to provoke her a little. If she wanted to start this fight, it was on.

"He's out of town." She told him, as she crossed her arms.

Alice wished she had a better comeback, but as soon as he mentioned her husband, it felt like her brain stopped functioning. The last person she wanted to think about was Hal and she definitely didn't want to discuss him with FP.

His eyes lingered on her breasts, who (in his defense) were staring back at him. He almost couldn't believe she had been bold enough to wear something this revealing to a high school reunion party.

"I bet he wouldn't even let you out of the house wearing a dress like that. I know what they look like, but it doesn't leave much up for the imagination for everyone else here, does it?" He gestured to her boobs and the red fabric that barely covered them.

"Oh, so now you're body shaming me? Classy, FP." She spat, an annoyed frown on her face.

"I'm not shaming you at all, Alice. They look good, show 'em off. Something to be proud of." He took a step closer and whispered lowly to her.

"Not very Northsidey, though." He pointed out, with his eyebrow raised knowingly.

"Well, your drinking game does match everything I had expected. Weren't you supposed to quit?" She gestured to the bottle in his hands, finally having the right comeback.

If he was going to provoke her with her Northside life, she was going to poke him right back where it hurt. It was no secret that FP had a drinking problem, and she would gladly point that out for him.

"None of your fucking business." He gritted bitterly, the vein in his forehead suddenly throbbing. She had definitely struck a nerve. Part of her even regretted throwing that in his face, but she wouldn't show.