30 - Falling For Zac

{Cleo's P.O.V}
"Sorry Cleo if that made you uncomfortable, she just gets on my nerves" he says taking his arm off me and putting both hands in his pockets. "She's really pretty" I say, so much prettier that me. Just imagine a Megan Fox look a like. I would never have a chance with Zac. "Yes Cleo, she is pretty. But you have to remember... Real beauty is on the inside. I can't date her, sure she's 'hot'..." Zac says making inverted commas with his hands. "...but I'm looking for someone, that has the same interests as me, you know someone that gets me" when he speaks like this, it just puts a smile on my face. I volunteer!! I volunteer!! I think in my head. "Is that the girl Dylan caught you with?" I laugh. Zac gives me a look of mischief, as if he's going to hit me. "Zaaacc.. Stop.." I giggle as he runs around the streets chasing behind me. He finally catches me and grabs me from behind spinning me around. "Gottcha" he smiles kissing me on the check. He puts me down and scratches the back of his neck. He looks like he is embarrassed so I skip over to him and place a kiss on his check. "Zac your so cute" I giggle poking his ribs making him laugh. His laugh is the music to my ears. I could listen to him laugh all day long. "Come on let's go to mine" he says. We walk to his house and go inside.

{Zac's P.O.V}
We take our shoes off and head to the kitchen. "Hi Zac. How are you bud?" My dad asks as we walk into the kitchen. My mum died when giving birth to Dylan. So it's just us 3 boys in the house. "I'm alright. How was work?" He shakes his head.."the usual, I have to go back tonight.. Again, I'm sorry Zac." He looks upset. I put my hand on his back. "Hey dad I understand, I've got my friend Cleo to keep me company". "Hello Cleo, I'm dave.. I will see you later, nice meeting you" he smiles. "Dylan's staying at Henlys tonight by the way dad" I say as he walks out the door after grabbing his brief case. We walk upstairs and Cleo walks into Dylan's room. "Where are you going?" I ask her. "Oh sorry, just used to going into Dylan's room that's all" she smiles. She's so cute, her dimples make me blush and every time she laughs my day gets brighter.

{Cleo's P.O.V}
Zac and I go into his room and watch a movie. "What movie?" Zac asks. I take Grease off his shelf and look at him surprised. He stands up and takes it out of my hands. "I have no idea how that got there" he says and his voice breaks. "Let's watch it" I laugh pushing him. I like Zac. I like him so much. Love. I just wish I could tell Dylan how I feel, he will be furious if he finds out that I like his brother.