40 - Nash's Secret

{Zac's P.O.V}

"Have fun guys" I shout as Cleo and Dylan get out of the car. I really hope Cleo remembers that I'm her boyfriend and not Dylan. I decide to go the mall, I need some new converse.

--> hey Nash, you busy?

Fuckhead💩
I'm playing COD. What's up?

--> meet me at the mall in 10 infront of converse.

Fuckhead💩
Alright man. See you soon.

{Nash's P.O.V}
I'm not leaving my bestfriend hanging. As gay as it is, I love Zac. Bros for life. But I did just lie to him. But he would kill me if he found out I was dating a year 10. We made a pact in year 11 not to date girls under 16 because they're not legal. We are players, is that what we are? I don't know. Guys who fuck a lot of girls. We have rosters, if you don't know what that is, it's like a list of girls you hook up with. As soon as they start getting clingy or talk about relationships, you dump their asses. It was immature, but girls really like us. But this year it all changed, I fell in love with Henly. I haven't slept with anyone since I met her. Even though I tell Zac I do. I haven't slept with Henly either by the way. She's to young, and I like where we are at. She's worth the wait. I don't want to break the pact I made with Zac, but I honestly think I've found the one."Henly? Babe wake up" I shake her lightly as she fell asleep in my arms. She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I came over to her house earlier today. Her parents were at work and she's an only child. I've got 2 sisters and a brother, so she can't come over to mine. "What is it?" She whispers. "I'm going to see Zac alright" I say quietly turning off the TV. "Okay" she yawns falling back asleep. I kiss her forehead and drive the the mall.

"Hey Zac" I say bro hugging him. "Sup shithead" he responds. Zac and I walk into the Converse shop and look around for ages. "These or these?" Zac asks holding up some shoes. "Or these?" He runs to another pair. I swear he's like 5 or something. After Zac finally decides on his shoes, he pays for them and we go the the food court. We decide to get Chinese. "Alright get a booth, do you want the usual?" He asks me. "Yeah man, get me a coke" I say and then walk over to a free booth. I'm really nervous to tell Zac about Henly. I met her at the start of this year and I haven't even told Zac, I hope he's not mad. "Here it is" Zac sits down and digs in. "Zac can we talk" I ask putting my fork down as Zac slurps a noodle. "Yeah man go for it".

{Zac's P.O.V}
I take a sip of my coke and pay my full attention to Nash. " Zac I'm dating someone...a tenth grader" He starts. "Who is it?" I ask. "You know Henly, I think she's Dylan's friend" my jaw drops. "I'm sorry Zac, I know I broke our pact" I look at him shocked. "It's alright man... The thing is, I'm dating someone too" he looks at me. "..she's also a tenth grader" I chuckle a bit. "Who is it?" He says a bit in relief. "Cleo.. "